You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Marea JR Mask Dry Snorkel Package
Product OverviewThe Marea Junior 2 Windowed Mask is a revolutionary mask made from crystal clear hypoallergenic High seal soft silicone, a new material that offers extraordinary and unprecedented comfort and fit. The mask rests on the face with unprecedented comfort and does not leave any marks on the skin, even after extended use. So, if you're tired of your mask gives you ring-around the eyeballs, this mask is for you. Naturally, to obtain such a result the entire structure of the skirt is differentiated, with internal ribs that stiffen the parts of the mask that are most stressed.
Mask gives an exceptionally wide field of view. The raked dual tempered lenses, with their inverted tear drop shape (Cressi patent), are small and rest as close to the eyes as possible, so that the already extraordinary field of view is increased. The mask strap buckle uses the exclusive patented Cressi process of double injecting of a flexible polymer (elastomer) on a rigid element which allows the buckles of the strap to tilt on a vertical plane and can be completely bent sideways up to 180°. The silicone mask strap is a wide split strap for even dispersion for increased fit and comfort.
The thickness of the mask frame has been reduced to such an extent that it is practically invisible when the mask is being worn.
The Top Snorkel is a modern, small snorkel, designed specifically for women and young people. The tube is made from a transparent, flexible material. The quick-release, techno-polymer snorkel keeper system allows height adjustment for comfort. The top end of the tube ends with a splash-guard to prevent water from entering the tube even in rough water. The angled silicone mouthpiece is designed for extreme comfort even during extended use. The Top Snorkel has a large internal elliptical valve at the bottom for improved drainage. Mask and snorkel package is available in multiple colors.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Window Style||2 Front|
|Mask Materials||Skirt & Strap: Silicone Rubber|
|Snorkel Materials||Mouthpiece & Corrugated Tube: Silicone Rubber|
|Corrugated Lower Tube||Yes|