You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewHaving spare spear points on hand when out on the hunt is just good sense. Don't let a damaged spear point ruin a day or multi-day hunting trip. The Cressi Slip Tip has a flopper and a retainer design. The Lip Tip comes with a Tahitian style point has a single flopper barb with retaining ring for a streamline profile when fired from your spear gun. It is made of 17-4 PH H900 stainless steel that is heat treated for strength and durability. Tip is equipped with 6mm (0.23") threads and has a total length of 13" (329mm). Don't go hunting without spares in your save-a-dive-kit. The dive you save might just be your own!
- Fit's Multiple Cressi Spear Guns
- Tahitian Style Tip with Single Flopper Barb & Retainer Ring
- Barb Hugs Spear Shaft for Maximum Penetration
- Superior Holding Power Once It Penetrates Fish
- Steel: 17-4 PH H900 Stainless
- Heat Treated for Strength and Durability
- 6mm (0.23) Threads
- Length: 13 (329mm)
- Don't Go Hunting w/o Spares
- Great-Save-A-Dive-Kit Item
- The Dive You Save Might Just Be Your Own
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||17-4 PH H900 Stainless Steel|
|Point Type||Tahitian Style|
|Thread Size||6mm (0.23)|
|Barbed||Yes, Single Flopper|
|Fish Size||Medium to Large|
|Compatibility||Spear Shafts w/6mm Threads|