You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Cressi Line Cutter is a simple yet effective line cutting tool with a safety blade design. It can be used with one hand. This cutter is very convenient to carry, as it 6.93" (176mm) long, with a 1.4" (36mm) blade. It comes in a 2.36" x 3.54" (60mm x 90mm) nylon sheath. Its sheath can be mounted on a harness rig or on a BCD. It comes with hook and loop fastener attached to the strap of the blade that can be attached to harnesses and belts. Sharper than a standard dive knife and uses a marine-grade stainless steel blade that can easily cut thru braided line, monofilament, or any other line entanglement. The blade is easily removed for cleaning and replacement.
Simple and compact, this single-blade line cutter is a quick way to free you or a buddy from small line tangles. It cuts pretty much any line that ¬ts into it. The blade itself is a standard stainless razor. Two Phillips-head screws hold it inside the sturdy plastic casing and can easily be removed for cleaning or replacement. Tucked in its nylon sheath and secured with hook and loop, this line cutter can be mounted vertically or horizontally to webbing up to 2" (50mm), wide for easy, quick access. Strap end is equipped with a D-ring for attachment of a clip or lanyard.
- Simple Yet Effective Line Cutting Tool
- Safety Blade Design
- Easily Used w/One Hand
- Convenient to Carry
- Compact Design: Overall Length: 6.93 (176mm)
- Blade Length: 1.4 (36mm)
- Sheath Dimensions: 2.36 x 3.54 (60mm x 90mm)
- Mounts-On Harness Rig or BCD
- Hook & Loop Fastener Attached to Strap of Blade
- Sharper than Standard Dive Knife
- Marine-Grade Stainless-Steel Blade
- Can Easily Cut-Thru Braided Line, Monofilament, or Other Line Entanglement
- Blade Easily Removed for Cleaning & Replacement
- Quick Way to Free You or Buddy from Small Line Tangles
- Cuts Pretty Much Any-Line that Fts-Into-It
- Blade: Standard Stainless Razor
- 2-Phillips-Head Screws Hold Blade-In-Sturdy Plastic Casing
- Mounted Vertically or Horizontally to Webbing Up to 2 (50mm)
- D-Ring for Attachment of Clip or Lanyard
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Blade Length||1.4 (36mm)|
|Overall Length||6.93 (176mm)|
|Blade Steel||Marine-Grade Stainless-Steel|
|Sheath||Yes, 2.36 x 3.54 (60 x 90mm)|
|Blade Type||Safety Blade Razor|