You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Leonardo Wrist Computer with PC Download
Product OverviewThe Cressi Leonardo Wrist Computer is an elegant expression of a simple and functional design, the Leonardo is a must have for divers entering the sport and those who just want to dive. A single button interface makes it effortless to program air, nitrox and gauge modes. Leonardo has a large edge to edge, high definition LCD screen that gives large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel friendly. The Leonardo's easy to see battery life icon indicator and its distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace of mind during the dive.
The Leonardo features a new Cressi RGBM Algorithm, created in conjunction with the expertise of Bruce Wienke and based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors. This Algorithm allows for safe decompression calculations for multiple dives spread out over multiple days. The Leonardo computer by Cressi is a multifunctional instrument for sport diving. It will supply any wanted information on depth, dive times, decompression status, ascent rate and surface interval times between dives. Nitrogen absorption and release is continuously processed by its sophisticated software, considering the quantity of inert gases in the different mixtures which can be used. Such information is displayed on the instrument's large display, thanks to the PCD (Priority Compartment Digit Display) system, allowing an easy and direct dialogue between the diver and the computer, ensuring a clear understanding of all the data needed at any given time and a perfect readability in any situation. The computer is provided with clock and calendar, a versatile dive memory (logbook), as well as a dive simulator. The mathematical model of Leonardo can make saturation and de-saturation computations of dives carried out both with air and with nitrox, whose parameters can all be set: from the maximum allowed PO2 value between 17.4 and 23.2 psi (1.2 bar and 1.6 bar), to the mixture's oxygen percentage (FO2) between 21% and 50% of O2. Additionally, the instrument may be set by the user for either imperial (feet) or metric (meters) system. The Leonardo can also be fully re-set after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments.
The Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer has an operational depth from 0' to 393' (0 to 120 meters), is powered by a user replaceable CR2430 3-volt battery, and is equipped with a 60 dive (70 hour), logbook memory function. The clock function can be set in a 12/24-hour formats. The computer is also altitude adjustable up to 12,139' (3,700 meters) and has a back-light feature for low light conditions. The computer comes with a comprehensive owner's manual.
Included with the Computer is Cressi's Leonardo PC Download Interface Kit. Easily download your logged dives to your personal computer with this Download Interface Kit. It gives diver the ability to see all aspects of dive profile using colored graphs, and it can help improve diving ability by allowing you to observe critical dive profile information. Share your underwater experiences with others. Download depths and decompression status, maximum depth, bottom time, descent/ascent rates, ambient temperatures, surface intervals, and all warning points entered during the dive. This product is a must for the serious diver. Kit includes USB cable, cradle and disc. Cressi's Leonardo PC Download Kit works with Windows 7 and Mac.
- Elegant Expression of a Simple and Functional Design
- For Divers Who Just-Want-to-Dive
- Single Button Interface for Effortless Programming
- Modes: Air, Nitrox and Gauge
- Large Edge-to-Edge, High-Definition LCD Screen
- Large Numerical Displays
- Compact and Travel-Friendly
- Easy-to-See Battery Life Icon Indicator
- Distinct Audible Alarms
- Algorithm: RGBM Algorithm, Bruce Wienke/Haldane Model
- Safe Decompression Calculations for Multiple Dives Over Multiple Days
- Multifunctional Instrument for Sport Diving
- Depth, Dive Times, Decompression Status
- Ascent Rate and Surface Interval Times
- Nitrogen Absorption and Release is Continuously Processed
- PCD (Priority Compartment Digit Display) System
- Easy and Direct Dialogue Between Diver and Computer
- Perfect Readability in Any Situation
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Clock, Calendar and Temperature
- Versatile Dive Memory (logbook): 60 Dives or 70 Hours On-Board Log
- Dive Simulator Function
- PO2 Value between 17.4 and 23.2 psi (1.2 bar and 1.6 bar)
- (FO2) between 21% and 50% of O2
- Imperial (feet) or Metric (meters) System Selectable
- Reset Function for Multiple Users
- Operational Depth: 0' to 393' (0 to 120 meters)
- User Replaceable CR2430 3-Volt Battery
- Back Light Feature for Low Light Conditions
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- PC Download Interface Kit:
- Download Logged Dives to PC
- Ability to See All Aspects of Dive Profiles with Color Graphs
- Helps Improve Diving Ability
- Observe Critical Dive Profile Information
- Share Underwater Experiences with Others
Depths, Decompression Status and Maximum Depth
Bottom Time, Descent/Ascent Rates, Ambient Temperatures & Surface Intervals
All Warning Points Entered During the Dive and More
- This Product is a Must for the Serious Diver
- Kit Includes: USB Cable, Cradle and Disc
- Windows 7 and Mac Compatible
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||RGBM: Bruce Wienke/Haldane Model|
|Depth Display||0' to 393' (0 to 120 meters)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Yes, Up to 12,139' (3,700 meters)|
|Operating Modes||Air, Nitrox or Gauge|
|Memory Capacity||60 Dive (70 Hour)|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||3-Volt CR2430 Battery|
|Dual Time and Daily Alarm|
|PC Download Kit:||----|
|Compatibility (Device)||Cressi Leonardo Computer|