You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Leonardo Computer Console with Compass
Product OverviewThe Cressi Leonardo Computer Console with Compass is an elegant expression of a simple and functional design, the Leonardo is a must have for divers entering the sport and those who just want to dive. A single button interface makes it effortless to program air, nitrox and gauge modes. Leonardo has a large edge to edge, high definition LCD screen that gives large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel friendly. The Leonardo's easy to see battery life icon indicator and its distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace of mind during the dive.
The Leonardo features a new Cressi RGBM Algorithm, created in conjunction with the expertise of Bruce Wienke and based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors. This Algorithm allows for safe decompression calculations for multiple dives spread out over multiple days. The Leonardo computer by Cressi is a multifunctional instrument for sport diving. It will supply any wanted information on depth, dive times, decompression status, ascent rate and surface interval times between dives. Nitrogen absorption and release is continuously processed by its sophisticated software, considering the quantity of inert gases in the different mixtures which can be used. Such information is displayed on the instrument's large display, thanks to the PCD (Priority Compartment Digit Display) system, allowing an easy and direct dialogue between the diver and the computer, ensuring a clear understanding of all the data needed at any given time and a perfect readability in any situation. The computer is provided with clock and calendar, a versatile dive memory (logbook), as well as a dive simulator. The mathematical model of Leonardo can make saturation and de-saturation computations of dives carried out both with air and with nitrox, whose parameters can all be set: from the maximum allowed PO2 value between 17.4 and 23.2 psi (1.2 bar and 1.6 bar), to the mixture's oxygen percentage (FO2) between 21% and 50% of O2. Additionally, the instrument may be set by the user for either imperial (feet) or metric (meters) system. The Leonardo can also be fully re-set after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments.
The Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer has an operational depth from 0' to 393' (0 to 120m), is powered by a user replaceable CR2430 3-volt battery and is equipped with a 60 dive (70 hour), logbook memory function. The clock function can be set in a 12/24-hour formats. The computer is also altitude adjustable up to 12,139' (3,700m) and has a back-light feature for low light conditions. The computer comes with a comprehensive owner's manual.
The console is equipped with a submersible pressure gauge. The gauge has a luminescent dial that has readout from 0 to 5,000 psi. The instruments face is divided into three different Colored Zones: the area from 600 psi and below is highlighted in red with a solid bar and red stripes. If gauge is used on deeper dives, the red scale extends and fades to 1,300 psi. This provides for added reserve air indication required at greater depths. From 600 to approximately 3,000 psi is green and from 3,000 psi to end of scale is blue. The front glass lens is made to act as a pressure relief valve. In the event of a sudden increase in pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape. Pressure gauge comes with a 7/16" high-pressure hose.
Many divers take compasses for granted, considering them just an accessory to their overall gear set-up. Trying to navigate with a poorly designed or improperly functioning compass can be one of diving's more frustrating events. The Cressi Compass is an oil filled compass, robust and accurate for underwater navigation that ensures accuracy and durability for a long time. The Cressi Compass is a dual-purpose compass. The convenient side window allows quick reference of Large, easy-to-read bearing indicators on a luminescent display for gun sight accuracy. Or, for divers who prefer relative navigation, the ratchet bezel can be rotated easily even with thick neoprene gloves. The luminous dial of the compass is designed with a half black / half luminous graphic to make quick work of compass direction, especially in din light.
The compass bezel has Compass Headings in 30°. Numbered increments and indicator marks for every 10°. Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a lubber line across the compass face. Compass case is manufactured from a scratch resistance polycarbonate for strength and durability. The instruments are housed in a small, modern shaped console boot, made from Polycarbonate and Desmopan, (a thermoplastic polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks, scratches and which, at the same time, is very light. The entire 3-guage console is encapsulated in a durable impact resistant console boot with multiple attachment points for clips or lanyards.
- Complete Instrument Console
- Computer, Pressure Gauge and Compass
- Polycarbonate and Desmopan Construction Boot
- Impact, Shock & Scratch Resistant
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- Cressi Leonardo Computer:
- Elegant Expression of a Simple & Functional Design
- For Divers Who Just-Want-to-Dive
- Single Button Interface for Effortless Programming
- Modes: Air, Nitrox & Gauge
- Large Edge-to-Edge, High-Definition LCD Screen
- Large Numerical Displays
- Compact & Travel-Friendly
- Easy-to-See Battery Life Icon Indicator
- Distinct Audible Alarms
- Algorithm: RGBM Algorithm, Bruce Wienke/Haldane Model
- Safe Decompression Calculations for Multiple Dives Over Multiple Days
- Multifunctional Instrument for Sport Diving
- Depth, Dive Times, Decompression Status
- Ascent Rate & Surface Interval Times
- Nitrogen Absorption & Release is Continuously Processed
- PCD (Priority Compartment Digit Display) System
- Easy & Direct Dialogue Between Diver & Computer
- Perfect Readability In Any Situation
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Clock, Calendar & Temperature
- Versatile Dive Memory (logbook): 60 Dives or 70 Hours On-Board Log
- Dive Simulator Function
- PO2 Value Between 17.4 & 23.2 psi (1.2 bar & 1.6 bar)
- (FO2) between 21% and 50% of O2
- Imperial (feet) or Metric (meters) System Selectable
- Reset Function for Multiple Users
- Operational Depth: 0' to 393' (0 to 120m)
- Altitude Adjustable Up to 12,139' (3,700m)
- User Replaceable CR2430 3-Volt Battery
- Back Light Feature for Low Light Conditions
- Pressure Gauge:
- 5,000 psi Gauge Scale
- Unique Glass Lens Pressure Relief Valve
- Chrome Plated Brass Case
- Luminescent 3 Zone Color Coded Dial:
Zone 1: 0 to 600 psi Red Reserve Air w/Fade to 1,300 psi for Deep Dive Reserve
Zone 2: 600 to 3,000 psi Green
Zone 3: 3,000 to 5,000 psi Blue
- Small, Modern Shaped Compact SPG
- 7/16 High Pressure Hose
- Cressi Compass Module:
- Oil Filled Compass
- Highly Accurate
- Case: Scratch Resistance Polycarbonate
- Top and Side Reading Design
- Side Window for Quick Reference & Gun-Sight Accuracy
- Large, Easy-to-Read Bearing Indicators
- High Visibility Lubber Line
- Large Ratcheting 360°: Bezel w/Direction and Reciprocal Index Points
- Luminescent Display: Great-In Limited Visibility & Low Light Conditions
- Reliable Underwater Navigation
- Headings in 30°: Numbered Increments
- Indicator Marks for Every 10°:
- Twin Heading Indicators for Alignment of Compass Course
- Dual Lubber Line
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||RGBM Bruce Wienke/Haldane Model|
|Depth Display||0' to 393' (0 to 120m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Up to 12,139' (3,700m)|
|Operating Modes||Air, Nitrox & Gauge|
|Memory Capacity||60 Dive (70 Hour)|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||User Replaceable 3-Volt CR2430 Battery|
|Gauge Materials||Case: Chrome-Plated Brass
Console Boot: Polycarbonate & Desmopan
|Pressure Readout||0 to 5000 psi|
|Liquid Filled||Yes, Oil|
|Dimensions||Diameter: 2.36 (6cm), Height: 1.14 (2.9cm)|
Headings in 30°: Numbered Increments
Indicator Marks for Every 10°:
|Compass Luminous Dial||Yes|