You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Cressi Leonardo Computer Console is a simple, beautifully designed dive computer and compass offering an affordable price point without sacrificing function. This is the perfect computer console for those just entering the sport or those who want to keep it simple.
With an intuitive, simple, single button operation, the Leonardo provides all vital information in a very readable format. Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes are easily chosen with a push of a button. Readability is excellent thanks to the edge-to-edge, high-definition screen, offering large numerical displays, while remaining compact and travel worthy. The backlit display also shows date and time.
The Leonardo includes user-friendly options such as the ability to set the conservancy level of profiles, utilizing the Modified Haldane and Wienke algorithm. The FO2 is adjustable between 21% and 50% and the PO2 is adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar. CNS oxygen toxicity is monitored and graphically displayed. An ascent rate alarm will warn the diver if the recommended ascent rate is exceeded and there is a user-selectable Deep Stop function. The audible alarm has been heavily researched to maximize and clarify the sound underwater.
The logbook feature stores up to 60 dives or 75 hours of information with a 20 second sampling rate. An optional PC/Mac interface provides a simulator, dive profile function as well as dive information download. The interface uses IR to connect to the dice computer and a USB cable for the connection too either PC or Mac. Battery life is displayed and the Leonardo uses a user changeable CR2430 battery which is useful when traveling.
The console comes equipped with the Cressi submersible pressure gauge. The pressure gauge is highly luminescent for excellent visibility. The gauge reads up to 5000psi and for quick reference is divided into three different colored coded zones. The front glass lens is made to act as a pressure relief valve. In the event of a sudden increase in pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape. The instrument is housed in a small, modern shaped console boot, made from Polycarbonate and Desmopan, (a thermoplastic polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks, scratches and which, at the same time, is very light. Pressure gauge comes with a 7/16" high-pressure hose. The entire 2-guage console is encapsulated in a durable impact resistant console boot with multiple attachment points for clips or lanyards.
The Leonardo Console is designed and manufactured in Italy by Cressi, a brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and Freediving equipment. This computer can be fully reset after each use, making it an excellent choice for dive operation use.
- F02 adjustable between 21% and 50%
- P02 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar
- CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator
- Single-button interface
- Three levels of user-adjustable conservatism
- User-selectable deep stop function
- Modified Haldane and Wienke algorithm
- Ascent rate alarm
- Logbook for 60 dives/75 hours of information with a 20-second sampling rate
- Distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms
- User changeable battery
- Adjustable unit of measure: imperial or metric
- Backlit display
- Optional PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profile
- Air, nitrox, and gauge modes
- Visual and auditory alarms
- Battery life indicator
- Battery: CR2430
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||RGBM Algorithm: Bruce Wienke/Haldane Model|
|Depth Display||0' to 393' (0 to 120m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Up to 12,139' (3,700m)|
|Operating Modes||Air, Nitrox and Gauge|
|Memory Capacity||60 Dive (70 hour)|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||3-Volt CR2430 Battery|
|Materials||Polycarbonate & Desmopan|
|Readout||0 to 5,000 psi|
This is a backup for me. Works well. No problems. Takes some time to get used to the setting protocols.