You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi High Stretch Glove
How to measure your hand
In order to get you the perfect fit, please download and print the PDF file, you will be able to get exect size.
Note: when printing the file, set scaling to "none" in order to get an accurate measurementDownload Chart
Guaranteed Fit - Exchange sizes for Free
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewCressi High Stretch 5-Finger Gloves are made from single lined soft, high stretch nylon l neoprene. The inside of the glove is covered in metallite which make them easy to put on. The anatomical preformed shape favors the natural position of the hand, with semi-bent fingers. The entire outside surface of the glove is covered with a non-slip finish for a sure grip in all conditions or situations.
They come in 2.5mm, 3.5mm and 5mm thicknesses, for varying water temperature and diver application requirements, these gloves give an extraordinarily sensitive touch together with good protection from the cold. The gloves seams are glued and sewn for strength and durability. Gloves are black patterned in color.
- 5-Finger Gloves Design
- Single-Lined Soft, High-Stretch Nylon l Neoprene
- Lining: Metallite for Easy Donning
- Anatomical Preformed Shape Favors Natural Position of Hand, with Semi-Bent Fingers
- Outside-Surface: Non-Slip Finish for Sure-Grip in All-Conditions
- 3 Thicknesses: 2.5mm, 3.5mm and 5mm for Varying Water Temperature and Diver Application
- Extraordinarily Sensitive Touch
- Good-Protection from Cold
- Seams: Glued and Sewn for Strength and Durability
- Color: Black Patterned
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 1 Neoprene|
|Thickness||2.5mm, 3.5mm and 5mm|
|Seams||Glued and Sewn|