You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Giotto C2 Consoles
Product OverviewGiotto is the first mixed gas dive computer designed-and-built entirely by Cressi. Giotto's 3-button interface makes it effortless to program air, nitrox and gauge modes from the first time a diver picks the computer up. The high definition screen has large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel friendly. The clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of-mind during the dive. The Giotto can also be fully reset after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments
The Cressi Giotto Computer has a new algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives and with gas mixtures. The software handles two different hyper-oxygenated mixtures, which can be selected during the dive.
The Giotto computer by Cressi is a recreational advanced tool. It will provide all the necessary information depth, dive times, possible need of decompression, ascent rate and all the surface intervals between dives. Nitrogen absorption and release is continuously processed by its sophisticated software, considering the quantity of inert gas contained in the different mixtures that can be used. This information is shown on the device's large display via the PCD (Priority Compartment Digit Display) system that allows an easy and direct "dialogue" between the diver and the computer, ensuring a clear understanding of all the data needed at any given time and a perfect readability in any situation.
The computer is provided with 12/24-hour format clock, calendar and a versatile dive memory (logbook 70 hr. or 60 dives). Computer is also altitude adjustable up to 12,139' (3,700m). The mathematical model of Giotto can make saturation and de-saturation calculations of dives carried out both with air and with nitrox in any moment of the dive. In this last case you can set all the parameters related to the mixture of your dive: from the maximum allowed PO2 value from between 17.4 to 23.2 psi (1.2 bars and 1.6 bars), to the mixture's oxygen percentage (FO2): between 21% and 99% of O2. Additionally, the device may be set by the user for either metric (meters- C°) or imperial system (feet- F°).
The Giotto Dive Computer has a backlight function for low light or night diving conditions, displays depth to 393' (120m), is altitude adjustable and has a user replaceable 3-Volt CR2430 battery. The computer comes with a gauge face guard, measures (D x H) 2.6" x 1" (65mm x 27mm) and weighs 4.77 oz. (135 g). The Computer also comes with a comprehensive owner's manual.
The Mini-Manometer Pressure Gauge luminescent dial reads from 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars). For at-a-glance monitoring of air. The instruments face is divided into three different colored zones: the area from 600 psi (50 bars) and below is highlighted-in-red with a slid-bar and red stripes. If gauge is used on deeper dives, the red-scale extends and fades to 1,300 psi (100 bars), this provides for added reserve air indication required at greater depths. From 600 psi to approximately 3,000 psi (bars to approximately 200 bars) is green and from 3,000 psi (200 bars) to end of scale is blue.
The front glass lens is made to act as a pressure relief valve. In the event of a sudden increase in pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess-pressure to escape. The instruments are housed in a small, modern shaped console boot, made from polycarbonate and Desmopan, (a thermoplastic polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks, scratches and which, at the same time, is very lightweight. The pressure gauge housing is durable chrome plated brass. The gauge boot has an attachment point for a clip or lanyard. The pressure gauge is equipped with a 7/16" threaded high-pressure hose.
- Complete Console for Safe Computer Assisted Diving
- Polycarbonate and Desmopan Console Boot
- Impact, Shock and Scratch Resistant
- 7/16 Threaded H.P. Hose
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- Computer:Cressi Giotto
- First Mixed Gas Dive Computer Designed-and-Built Entirely by Cressi
- 3-Button Interface: Effortless to Program Air, Nitrox and Gauge Modes
- High-Definition Screen
- Large Numerical Displays
- Battery Life Indicator and Distinct Audible Alarms: Deliver Critical Information & Peace-of-Mind
- Full-Re-Set: Excellent Choice for Rental Departments
- Algorithm: RGBM Algorithm, Bruce Wienke/Haldane Model
- RGBM Factors for Safe Decompression Calculations in Repetitive Multi-Day Dives and with Gas Mixtures
- Two-Different Hyper-Oxygenated Mixtures
- Giotto by Cressi is a Recreational Advanced Tool
Depth, Dive Times, Decompression
Ascent Rate, Surface Intervals & Nitrogen Absorption & Release
- Sophisticated Software
- Large Display: PCD (Priority Compartment Digit Display) System
- Easy-and-Direct Dialogue Between the Diver and Computer
- Clear-Understanding of All Data Needed
- Perfect Readability in Any Situation
- 12/24 Hour Format Clock and Calendar
- Versatile Dive Memory (logbook 70 hr. or 60 dives)
- Mathematical Model: For Saturation & De-Saturation Calculations of Dives on Air or Nitrox
- PO2 Value: Between 17.4 to 23.2 psi (1.2 bars and 1.6 bars)
- Oxygen Percentage (FO2): Between 21% and 99% of O2
- Imperial or Metric Measurements
- Altitude Adjustable Up to 12,139' (3,700m)
- Backlight Function for Low Light or Night Diving Conditions
- Depth Display: 393' (120m)
- Altitude Adjustable
- User Replaceable 3-Volt CR2430 Battery
- Gauge Face Guard
- Dimensions: (D x H) 2.6 x 1 (65 x 27mm)
- Weight: 4.77 oz. (135 g)
- Pressure Gauge: Cressi Mini-Manometer
- 5,000 psi or 350 bars Gauge Scale
- Unique Glass Lens Pressure Relief Valve
- Chrome Plated Brass Case
- Luminescent 3 Zone Color Coded Dial (Imperial):
Zone 1: 0 to 600 psi Red Reserve Air w/Fade to 1,300 psi for Deep Dive Reserve
Zone 2: 600 to 3,000 psi Green
Zone 3: 3,000 to 5,000 psi Blue
- Luminescent 3 Zone Color Coded Dial (Metric):
Zone 1: 0 to 50 bars Red Reserve Air w/Fade to 100 bars for Deep Dive Reserve
Zone 2: 50 to 200 bars Green
Zone 3: 200 to 350 bars Blue
- Small, Modern Shaped Compact SPG
- 7/16 High Pressure Hose
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||RGBM Bruce Wienke/Haldane Model|
|Depth Display||0' to 393'' (0 to 120m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Up to 12,139' (3,700m)|
|Operating Modes||Air, Nitrox and Gauge|
|Memory Capacity||60 Dive (70 Hour)|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||User Replaceable 3-Volt CR2430 Battery|
|Materials||Case: Chrome Plated Brass
Console Boot: Polycarbonate & Desmopan
|Readout||5,000 psi (0 to 350 bars)|