You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Giotto 3 Gauge Console (Imperial)
Product OverviewGiotto is the first mixed gas dive computer designed and built entirely by Cressi. Giotto's 3-button interface makes it effortless to program air, nitrox and gauge modes from the first time a diver picks the computer up. The high definition screen has large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel friendly. The clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace of mind during the dive. The Giotto can also be fully reset after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments.
The Cressi Giotto Computer has a new algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives and with gas mixtures. The software handles two different hyper-oxygenated mixtures, which can be selected during the dive.
The Giotto Computer by Cressi is a recreational advanced tool. It will provide all the necessary information depth, dive times, possible need of decompression, ascent rate and all the surface intervals between dives. Nitrogen absorption and release is continuously processed by its sophisticated software, considering the quantity of inert gas contained in the different mixtures that can be used. This information is shown on the device's large display via the PCD (Priority Compartment Digit Display) system that allows an easy and direct dialogue between the diver and the computer, ensuring a clear understanding of all the data needed at any given time and a perfect readability in any situation.
The computer is provided with 12/24-hour format clock, calendar and a versatile dive memory (logbook 70 hr. or 60 dives). The mathematical model of Giotto can make saturation and de-saturation calculations of dives carried out both with air and with nitrox in any moment of the dive. In this last case you can set all the parameters related to the mixture of your dive: from the maximum allowed PO2 value from between 17.4 to 23.2 psi (1.2 bars and 1.6 bars), to the mixture's oxygen percentage (FO2): between 21% and 99% of O2. Additionally, the device may be set by the user for either metric (m-°C) or feet system (ft-°F).
The Giotto Dive Computer has a backlight function for low light or night diving conditions, displays depth to 393' (120m), is altitude adjustable up to 12,139' (3,700m) and has a user replaceable 3-volt CR2430 battery. The computer comes with a gauge face guard, measures (D x H) 2.6" x 1" (65mm x 27mm) and weighs 4.77 oz. (135 g). The Computer also comes with a comprehensive owner's manual. The Mini-Manometer Pressure Gauge's luminescent dial reads from 0 to 5000 psi. For at-a-glance monitoring of gas the instruments face is divided into three different Colored Zones: the area from 600 psi and below is highlighted in red with a solid bar and red stripes. If gauge is used on deeper dives, the red scale extends and fades to 1,300 psi, this provides for added reserve air indication required at greater depths. From 600 psi to approximately 3,000 psi is green and from 3,000 psi to end of scale is blue.
The front glass lens is made to act as a pressure relief valve. In the event of a sudden increase in pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape. Pressure gauge comes with a 7/16" high-pressure hose.
Many divers take compasses for granted, considering them just an accessory to their overall gear set-up. Trying to navigate with a poorly designed or improperly functioning compass can be one of diving's more frustrating events. The Cressi Compass is an oil filled compass, robust and accurate for underwater navigation that ensures accuracy and durability for a long time. The Cressi Compass is a dual-purpose compass. The convenient side window allows quick reference of Large, easy-to-read bearing indicators on a luminescent display for gun sight accuracy. Or, for divers who prefer relative navigation, the ratchet bezel can be rotated easily even with thick neoprene gloves. The luminous dial of the compass is designed with a half black / half luminous graphic to make quick work of compass direction, especially in din light.
The compass bezel has Compass Headings in 30°. Numbered increments and indicator marks for every 10°. Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a lubber line across the compass face. Compass case is manufactured from a scratch resistance polycarbonate for strength and durability. The instruments are housed in a small, modern shaped console boot, made from Polycarbonate and Desmopan, (a thermoplastic polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks, scratches and which, at the same time, is very light. The entire 3-guage console is encapsulated in a durable impact resistant console boot with multiple attachment points for clips or lanyards.
- Complete Console for Safe Computer Assisted Diving with Navigation
- Polycarbonate and Desmopan Console Boot
- Impact, Shock and Scratch Resistant
- 7/16 Threaded H.P. Hose
- Computer: Cressi Giotto
- First Mixed Gas Dive Computer Designed-and-Built Entirely by Cressi
- 3-Button Interface: Effortless to Program Air, Nitrox and Gauge Modes
- High-Definition Screen
- Large Numerical Displays
- Battery Life Indicator & Distinct Audible Alarms: Deliver Critical Information & Peace-of-Mind
- Full-Reset: Excellent Choice for Rental Departments
Bruce Wienke/Haldane Model
RGBM Factors for Safe Decompression Calculations
In Repetitive Multi-Day Dives & w/Gas Mixtures
- Two-Different Hyper-Oxygenated Mixtures
- Giotto by Cressi is a Recreational Advanced Tool
Depth, Dive Times, Decompression
Ascent Rate, Surface Intervals
- Sophisticated Software
- Large Display: PCD (Priority Compartment Digit Display) System
- Easy-and-Direct Dialogue Between the Diver and Computer
- Clear-Understanding of All Data Needed
- Perfect Readability in Any Situation
- 12/24 Hour Format Clock and Calendar
- Versatile Dive Memory (logbook 70 hours or 60 dives)
- Mathematical Model:
For Saturation & De-Saturation Calculations
Dives on Air or Nitrox
- PO2 Value: Between 17.4 to 23.2 psi (1.2 bars and 1.6 bars)
- Oxygen Percentage (FO2): Between 21% and 99% of O2
- Imperial or Metric Measurements
- Depth Display: 393' (120m)
- Altitude Adjustable
- User Replaceable 3-Volt CR2430 Battery
- Gauge Face Guard
- Computer Dimensions: (D x H) 2.6 x 1 (65mm x 27mm)
- Computer Weight: 4.77 oz. (135 g)
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- Pressure Gauge: Cressi Mini-Manometer
- 5,000 psi Gauge Scale
- Unique Glass Lens Pressure Relief Valve
- Chrome Plated Brass Case
- Luminescent 3 Zone Color Coded Dial:
Zone 1: 0 to 600 psi Red Reserve Air w/Fade to 1,300 psi for Deep Dive Reserve
Zone 2: 600 to 3,000 psi Green
Zone 3: 3,000 to 5,000 psi Blue
- Small, Modern Shaped Compact SPG
- 7/16 High Pressure Hose
- Cressi Compass Module:
- Oil Filled Compass
- Highly Accurate
- Case: Scratch Resistance Polycarbonate
- Top and Side Reading Design
- Side Window for Quick Reference and Gun-Sight Accuracy
- Large, Easy-to-Read Bearing Indicators
- High Visibility Lubber Line
- Large Ratcheting 360°: Bezel w/Direction and Reciprocal Index Points
- Luminescent Display: Great in Limited Visibility and Low Light Conditions
- Reliable Underwater Navigation
- Headings in 30°: Numbered Increments
- Indicator Marks for Every 10 °:
- Twin Heading Indicators for Alignment of Compass Course
- Dual Lubber Line
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||RGBM Bruce Wienke/Haldane Model|
|Depth Display||0' to 393' (0 to 120m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Up to 12,139' (3,700m)|
|Operating Modes||Air, Nitrox & Gauge|
|Memory Capacity||60 Dive (70 Hour)|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||User Replaceable 3-Volt CR2430 Battery|
|Dimensions||(Dia. x H): 2.6 x 1 (65 x 27mm)|
|Weight||4.77 oz. (135 g)|
|Gauge Materials||Case: Chrome-Plated Brass
Console Boot: Polycarbonate & Desmopan
|Pressure Readout||0 to 5000 psi|
|Liquid Filled||Yes, Oil|
Headings in 30°: Numbered Increments
Indicator Marks for Every 10°:
|Compass Luminous Dial||Yes|