You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Cressi Giant Knife is a real knife for those who use their knife as a tool while underwater. If you're searching for rock scallops off the California coast, working underwater cleaning boat hulls or just a sport diver that likes the feel of a large knife when diving the Cressi Giant is the knife for you! The blade is made from Japanese 420 stainless steel with a black coating blade treatment for corrosion resistance and a great stealthy look". Knife has large dimensions that make it particularly effective during use. Perfect as a work tool or for particularly intensive use. The blade has one side with a straight edge and the other side is partially serrated. This drop point tipped knife has a line cutter on the serrated side. A large ergonomically designed rubberized handle has finger grips and a blade guard for added safety. The full tang blade allows the knife to double as a pry bar. The blade length is 7.01" (17.8cm) with an overall knife length of 11.82" (30cm). Knife comes complete with a durable knife sheath with strap eyelets for fastening it to gear or the diver's leg with straps.
- Real Knife for Use as Tool Underwater
- Blade Steel: Japanese 420 Stainless Steel w/Black Coating Treatment
- Corrosion Resistance and Great Stealthy Look
- Large Dimensions: Make it Particularly Effective During Use
- Perfect as Work Tool or for Particularly Intensive Use
- Blade Type: One Side: Straight Edge, One Side: Partially Serrated
- Handle Material: Rubber
- Blade Length: 7.01 (17.8cm)
- Overall Length: 11.82 (30cm)
- Tip Style: Drop Point
- Line Cutter
- Durable Sheath
- Knife Sheath w/Strap Eyelets for Fastening Gear or Diver's Leg w/Straps
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Blade Length||7.01 (17.8cm)|
|Overall Length||11.82 (30cm)|
|Tip Style||Drop Point|
|Blade Steel||Japanese 420 Stainless Steel, Black Finish|
|Blade Type||One Side: Straight Edge
One Side: Partially Serrated
|Japanese 420 Stainless Steel, Black Finish|
|One Side: Straight Edge
One Side: Partially Serrated