You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Gara Professional Set 2.0
|US Men's Shoe Size||5-6||7-8||8-9||10-11||12-13|
|US Women's Shoe Size||6-7||8-9||9-10||11-13||13+|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewLooking for a complete free diving or great spearfishing set? The Cressi Gara Professional LD Fins + Matrix Mask with neoprene strap cover+ Corsica Snorkel + Fin Bag and Cress De-Fog is just what you need to get in the water. After the great success of the Gara Professional and the Gara 3000 LD Cressi has combined the two designs and characteristics into the Gara Professional LD. The blade is made from a special elastomer polypropylene which gives a longer lasting, more fluid, softer kick that is less demanding, making it ideal for covering long distances. The use of this new plastic is less reactive than the Compo-flex used in the Gara Professional. It is a progressive and controlled blade, with flexibility and gives an extremely fluid kick. Together with the exceptional lightness and non-dispersion of effort, the kick is more effective and easier than ever. As with the other Gara fins (2000HP, 3000LD and Gara Professional) the Gara Professional LD fins are made using processes that meet high standards of precision and compliance with strict technical parameters.
Foot Pocket: as with the Gara Professional fins, the new foot pocket of the Gara Professional LD has been designed to fit on the bottom of the actual fin blade. This feature, together with a well-designed blade-foot pocket combination, reduces the fining effort and the dispersion of energy during fining. The shape of the foot pocket has been redesigned and improved further compared to the highly regarded foot pocket of the other Cressi Gara fins. The use of a new, more flexible elastomer makes the foot pocket more comfortable.
Who are they for? The new Gara Professional LD are for all those divers who wish to benefit from the extraordinary performance of a long fin, without, having to use too much muscle strength, the ideal effort-productivity ratio can offer even higher performance than when using the more rigid and reactive Gara Professional. Perfect for long kicks, cold water fining, and ideal for use with Scuba the Gara Professional LD fins will deliver! Fin is available in multiple sizes.
The compact tempered glass twin-lens Matrix takes the basic design concepts of the Big Eyes Evolution and pushes them to a new level of performance. More pronounced inverted teardrop shaped lenses raked inward to sit even closer to the eyes and built overall more compact make the Matrix an ideal choice for divers and free divers looking for the biggest view in the smallest package. The Matrix has a wide field of view, with a double feathered edge 100% hypoallergenic soft silicone skirt. It's extraordinary inverted teardrop lens visibility, together with its extreme comfort and efficient adjusting low-profile buckle system for the wide split style silicone strap makes this model a great choice for all diving activities. The pressure buckles are easily adjusted by a pull of the mask strap "you can hear them click"; by placing pressure with your thumbs behind the buckle you can easily pull the mask from your face in a smooth and non-stressful manner.
The Matrix Mask has an easy-to-reach one-hand nose pocket for ear equalization which can be utilized even when wearing thick gloves. The Matrix Mask is an extremely low volume design. Mask has an over molded frame design for an easy grip. To protect your mask when not in use the Matrix comes with a hard-plastic protective mask box. The Matrix is available in multiple color choices.
The set allows you to upgrade your rubber mask strap to one that won't pull or tangle your hair by installing this nylon-2 neoprene mask strap cover. This unique cover simply slips over your mask strap covering the existing strap and lets you experience comfortable diving! Cressi's Neoprene Mask Strap Cover is constructed of the finest materials with taped and sewn edges for strength and durability. To keep the strap cover from shifting from side-to-side there are hook and loop tabs inside the cover to anchor it to your rubber mask strap. Cover has Cressi logo.
The Corsica Snorkel is a new highly technological snorkel that has been designed specifically for deep spear fishing and free diving. The Corsica is made from special polymers that have excellent shape memory allowing the snorkel to be bent against objects such as rocks, wrecks and overhangs and then springing back to the original shape without damage. The serious spear fishermen can appreciate this feature when on the hunt. The 100% hypoallergenic silicone mouthpiece with its anatomical shape minimizes any feeling of discomfort, even after prolonged use.
A classic "J"-style snorkel that has been tried and true, the simple design makes this snorkel almost bullet proof and reliable compared too many of the newer hi-tech snorkels on the market. No fancy valves on top or bottom, if you can blast clear a snorkel than this is what you want. The Corsica Snorkel comes with a hydrodynamic snorkel keeper, is available in black or green colors and is made in Italy.
The Cressi Long Fin Bag is a unique and functional bag with the necessary space to store fins, mask and snorkel. Also, longer fins such as Cressi Gara are accommodate easily in this comfortable and secure transportation bag. Bag is made from durable nylon material with clear front for easy view of bags content. The Long Fin Bag has a zippered closure for easy access. Bag is lack in color measures 36.5" x 9.75" x 6" (92.7cm x 24.77cm x 15.25cm) and has a volume of 2,135 cubic inches (35 liters).
A fogging mask can really ruin a dive! Always use a quality mask defogger that has been especially developed for defogging and is versatile. Apply a small drop on your mask lens lightly rub it over the lens and you will have hours of fog free diving or snorkeling vision. Cressi Antifog is also great for glasses, sunglasses, snow and swim goggles. Whatever your sport need if the Lens Fogs you need Cressi Antifog Solution. The Antifog comes in a convenient squeeze drop plastic applicator and contains 1 fl. oz. (30 ml).
- Complete Free Diving or Spearfishing Snorkeling Set
- Available in Multiple Sizes (Fins)
- Includes Fin Bag and Defog Solution
- Just Add Water
- Cressi Gara Professional LD Fins:
- High Performance Fin Design
- Blade Material: Special Elastomer Polypropylene
- Longer Lasting, More Fluid, and Softer Kick
- Less Demanding, Ideal for Covering Long Distances
- New Plastic Less Reactive than Compo-flex Used in Gara Professional
- Progressive and Controlled Blade, with Flexibility
- Extremely Fluid Kick
- Exceptional Lightness and Non-Dispersion of Effort
- Kick More Effective and Easier than Ever
- Manufactured with High Standards of Precision and Compliance with Strict Technical Parameters
- Foot Pocket:
Fitted to Bottom of Blade
Design Reduces Fining Effort and Dispersion of Energy while Fining
Material is Flexible Elastomer for Comfort
- Reduced Muscle Strength, Ideal Effort-Productivity Ratio
- Perfect for Long Kicks, Cold Water Fining, Ideal for Scuba
- Cressi Matrix Mask:
- Compact Tempered Glass Twin-Lens Design
- Inverted Tear-Drop Shaped Lenses
- Lenses are Raked Inward to Sit Closer to the Eyes
- Ideal Choice for Divers and Free Divers
- Wide Field of View
- Double Feathered Edge 100% Hypoallergenic Soft Silicone Skirt
- Efficient Adjusting Low-Profile Buckle System
- Wide Split Style Silicone Strap
- Pressure Buckles are Easily Adjusted
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Extremely Low Volume Design
- Over Molded Frame Design for Easy Grip
- Hard Plastic Protective Mask Box
- Cressi Free Diving Corsica Snorkel:
- Highly Technological Snorkel
- Designed Specifically for Deep Spear Fishing and Free Diving
- Special Ultra-Flex Polymer Material Tube
- Excellent Shape Memory
- Snorkel Tube Bends and Springs Back to Original Shape w/o Damage
- Great around Rocks, Wrecks and Overhangs
- Hypoallergenic Anatomical Silicone Mouthpiece
- Designed for the Serious Spear Fishermen
- Classic J-Style Snorkel
- Bullet Proof and Reliable Design
- Low Profile Hydrodynamic Snorkel Keeper
- Cressi Long Fins Bag:
- Unique-and-Functional Bag
- Space to Store Fins, Mask and Snorkel
- Easily Accommodates Longer Fins such as Cressi GARA (see SKU: CSBFGM)
- Comfortable and Secure Transportation
- Top Grab Handle
- Construction: Durable Nylon and Plastic Materials
- Zippered Closure for Easy Access
- Measurements: 36.5 x 9.75 x 6 (92.7cm x 24.77cm x 15.25cm)
- Volume: 2,135 cu. in. (35 liters)
- Color: Black
- Cressi Antifog:
- De-Fogs Sports Lenses
- Great for Snorkel or Dive Masks
- Also Useful for Glasses and Goggles
- One Drop is All-You-Need
- Over 200 Applications
- Content: 1 fl. oz. (30 ml)
- Applicator: Squeeze Drop Plastic Container
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Mask Materials||Skirt & Strap: Silicone Rubber|
|Snorkel Materials||Tube: Polymers, Mouthpiece: Silicone Rubber|
|Fin Materials||Blade: Elastomer Polypropylene
Foot Pocket: Elastomer
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|
|Overall Measurements||6.5 x 9.75 x 6 (92.7cm x 24.77cm x 15.25cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||2,135 cu. in. (35 liters)|
|Bag Material||Nylon/ Plastic|
|Type||Equipment Bag, Snorkeling|
|Handles||Top Grab Handle, Shoulder Strap|
|Size||1 fl. oz. (30 ml)|
|Mask Strap Cover:||----|
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Closure||Slip-On w/Hook & Loop Fasteners|
|Seams||Taped and Sewn Edges|
|Skirt & Strap: Silicone Rubber|
|Tube: Polymers, Mouthpiece: Silicone Rubber|
|Blade: Elastomer Polypropylene
Foot Pocket: Elastomer
|Open Heel/Full Foot|
|6.5 x 9.75 x 6 (92.7cm x 24.77cm x 15.25cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)|
|2,135 cu. in. (35 liters)|
|Equipment Bag, Snorkeling|
|Top Grab Handle, Shoulder Strap|
|1 fl. oz. (30 ml)|
|Mask Strap Cover:|
|Nylon 2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Slip-On w/Hook & Loop Fasteners|
|Taped and Sewn Edges|