You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Gara Professional LD Fins
|US Men's Shoe Size||5-6||7-8||8-9||10-11||12-13|
|US Women's Shoe Size||6-7||8-9||9-10||11-13||13+|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewAfter the great success of the Gara Professional and the Gara 3000 LD Cressi has combined the two designs and characteristics into the Gara Professional LD. The blade is made from a special elastomer polypropylene which gives a longer lasting, more fluid, softer kick that is less demanding, making it ideal for covering long distances. The use of this new plastic is less reactive than the Compoflex used in the Gara Professional. It is a progressive and controlled blade, with flexibility and gives an extremely fluid kick. Together with the exceptional lightness and non-dispersion of effort, the kick is more effective and easier than ever. As with the other Gara fins (2000HP, 3000LD and Gara Professional) the Gara Professional LD fins are made using processes that meet high standards of precision and compliance with strict technical parameters.
Foot Pocket: as with the Gara Professional fins, the new foot pocket of the Gara ProfessionalLD has been designed to fit on the bottom of the actual fin blade. This feature, together with a well-designed blade-foot pocket combination, reduces the fining effort and the dispersion of energy during fining. The shape of the foot pocket has been redesigned and improved further compared to the highly regarded foot pocket of the other Cressi Gara fins. The use of a new, more flexible elastomer, makes the foot pocket more comfortable.
Who are they for? The new Gara Professional LD are for all those divers who wish to benefit from the extraordinary performance of a long fin, without, having to use too much muscle strength, the ideal effort-productivity ratio can offer even higher performance than when using the more rigid and reactive Gara Professional. Perfect for long kicks, cold water fining, and ideal for use with Scuba the GaraProfessional LD fins will deliver! Fin is available in multiple sizes.
- High Performance Fin Design
- Blade Material: Special Elastomer Polypropylene
- Longer Lasting, More Fluid, and Softer Kick
- Less Demanding, Ideal for Covering Long Distances
- New Plastic Less Reactive than Compoflex Used in Gara Professional
- Progressive and Controlled Blade, with Flexibility
- Extremely Fluid Kick
- Exceptional Lightness and Non-Dispersion of Effort
- Kick More Effective and Easier than Ever
- Manufactured with High Standards of Precision and Compliance with Strict Technical Parameters
- Foot Pocket: Fitted to Bottom of Blade
- Foot Pocket Design: Reduces Fining Effort and Dispersion of Energy while Fining
- Foot Pocket Material: Flexible Elastomer for Comfort
- Reduced Muscle Strength, Ideal Effort-Productivity Ratio
- Perfect for Long Kicks, Cold Water Fining, Ideal for Scuba
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Blade: Elastomer Polypropylene, Foot Pocket: Elastomer|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|
|Blade: Elastomer Polypropylene, Foot Pocket: Elastomer|
|Open Heel/Full Foot|