You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Gara Modular Sprint Fin
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Cressi Gara Modular Sprint fin is part of the Cressi Gara line. It is a shorter version of the Impulse fin, which proved to be hugely popular with free divers worldwide, both amateurs and the most demanding professional free divers. This is also confirmed by the large number of articles dedicated to it by specialized journalists in sector magazines. Sprint is designed to meet the needs of free divers and spear fishers who practice this sport in wintertime and when a fin as long as Impulse is not necessary. Both fins have been designed using expensive finite element software programs that allow highly complex and equally high-performance sections to be defined. The blade of Sprint, like the Impulse blade, is made of a single thermoplastic elastomer, although it would be more correct to refer to an angled sublayer and an overlay. The sublayer follows the shape and dimensions of almost the entire fin. It has a uniform thickness and a flexible longitudinal propulsion wing of variable length. In contrast, the so-called overlay covers the propulsion wing selectively and has a thickness that slopes from the maximum value to zero longitudinally towards the tip of the blade. As a result, the fin offers a new way of storing and releasing elastic potential energy, greatly assisting the movement of the free diver's legs and thus guaranteeing a net improvement in propulsive output. When disassembled, the blade and foot pocket occupy the space of a normal snorkeling fin.
Gara Modular interchangeable system allows you to switch blades depending on your diving needs. Excellent propulsive performance without tiring anyone, beginners or professionals. Thermoplastic rubber foot pocket, certified full contact. Standard blade/stringer interface with screws under the foot pocket and side clips. Extremely thin and light blade in a compound made of elastomeric techno polymers developed by Cressi with different thicknesses. Stringer consisting of techno polymers with elastomeric loads with high flexural modulus. Foot pocket/blade angle of 29-degrees works more naturally with divers' foot and leg Fin is available in multiple sizes and colors.
- Non-Vented Blade Design
- Long Blade w/Foot Pocket System
- Bending Angle of 29-Degrees
- Perfect Choice for Deep Free Diving & Spear Fishing
- Interchangeable Blade: Allows Diver to Replace Blades for Specific Diving Situations
- Fin Perfect to Grow w/As Diver's Skill Level Increases
- Interchangeable w/Cressi Long Fiberglass or Carbon Fiber Blades
- Interchange in Minutes w/o Any Modifications
- Self-Adjusting Multi-Compound Foot Pocket
- Blade: Incredible Resistance to Any-Type of Shock, Impact, or Stress
- Almost Impossible to Break Accidentally
- Composite Fin Design
- Blade: Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Foot Pocket: Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)
- Available-In Multiple Sizes & Colors
- Italian Made
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Blade: Thermoplastic Elastomer
Foot Pocket: Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|
|Foot Pocket/Blade Angle||29-Degrees|