You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Gara Modular LD Set
|US Men's Shoe Size||5-6||7-8||8-9||10-11||12-13|
|US Women's Shoe Size||6-7||8-9||9-10||11-13||13+|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewLooking for a complete free diving or great spearfishing set? The Cressi Gara Modular LD Fins + Matrix Mask + Corsica Snorkel+Fin Bag is just what you need to get in the water. New version of the Gara Modular made with the collaboration of the freediving champion Guillaume N½ry. The fins are made with the high-modulus propylene blade (2500 Mpa). It has lifelong warranty and highly elastic return. It incorporates two little anti-skid spoilers on the blade end. The decreasing thickness of the blade from 4mm to 2mm provides a highly progressive design that eliminates the skid tendency, due to the first half of the blade set being rigid, and the final half is more flexible.
The foot pocket's volume has been revised after aggressive anatomic studies, in such a way as the volume is proportional to the widening effect that the foot causes depending on the foot size. It doesn't follow a fixed proportion size by size because proportionally a small foot fattens" more than a big foot when putting the foot in the foot pocket. The foot pocket combines two materials, a thermoplastic rubber with high hardness (shore 90), flexible but not elastic and is resistant, to the whole foot pocket's sole and the exclusive strap over the instep aimed to make the effort transmission to be immediate without dissipation in rubbery compositions. The middle of the instep incorporates a band of 2 cm of amplitude self-adjusting", that allows a slight expansion (between 2 and 4mm according to size) to adapt to people with high instep or if you want to use thick neoprene socks. The expansion has been meticulously adjusted not to be detrimental to the energy transmission. The hardness level of the blade is LD: soft for divers of reduced size and/or that do long movements and medium depth diving. Fin has an interchangeable blade and is available in multiple sizes.
The compact tempered glass twin-lens Matrix takes the basic design concepts of the Big Eyes Evolution and pushes them to a new level of performance. More pronounced inverted teardrop shaped lenses raked inward to sit even closer to the eyes and built overall more compact make the Matrix an ideal choice for divers and free divers looking for the biggest view in the smallest package. The Matrix has a wide field of view, with a double feathered edge 100% hypoallergenic soft silicone skirt. It's extraordinary inverted teardrop lens visibility, together with its extreme comfort and efficient adjusting low-profile buckle system for the wide split style silicone strap makes this model a great choice for all diving activities. The pressure buckles are easily adjusted by a pull of the mask strap "you can hear them click"; by placing pressure with your thumbs behind the buckle you can easily pull the mask from your face in a smooth and non-stressful manner.
The Matrix Mask has an easy-to-reach one-hand nose pocket for ear equalization which can be utilized even when wearing thick gloves. The Matrix Mask is an extremely low volume design. Mask has an over molded frame design for an easy grip. To protect your mask when not in use the Matrix comes with a hard-plastic protective mask box.
The Corsica Snorkel is a new highly technological snorkel that has been designed specifically for deep spear fishing and free diving. The Corsica is made from special polymers that have excellent shape memory allowing the snorkel to be bent against objects such as rocks, wrecks and overhangs and then springing back to the original shape without damage. The serious spear fishermen can appreciate this feature when on the hunt. The 100% hypoallergenic silicone mouthpiece with its anatomical shape minimizes any feeling of discomfort, even after prolonged use.
A classic "J"-style snorkel that has been tried and true, the simple design makes this snorkel almost bullet proof and reliable compared too many of the newer hi-tech snorkels on the market. No fancy valves on top or bottom, if you can blast clear a snorkel than this is what you want. The Corsica Snorkel comes with a hydrodynamic snorkel keeper, is available in black or green colors and is made in Italy.
The Cressi Long Fin Bag is a unique and functional bag with the necessary space to store fins, mask and snorkel. Also, longer fins such as Cressi Gara are accommodate easily in this comfortable and secure transportation bag. Bag is made from durable nylon material with clear front for easy view of bags content. The Long Fin Bag has a zippered closure for easy access. Bag is lack in color measures 36.5" x 9.75" x 6" (92.7 cm x 24.77 cm x 15.25 cm) and has a volume of 2,135 cubic inches (35 liters).
- Complete Free Diving or Spearfishing Snorkeling Set
- Available in Multiple Sizes (Fins)
- Includes Fin Bag Just Add Water
- Cressi Gara Modular LD Fins:
- New Version of Gara Modular Fin
- Made in Collaboration with Freediving Champion Guillaume N½:ry
- High-Modulus Propylene Blade (2500 Mpa)
- Anti-Skid Spoilers on Blade End
- Decreasing Thickness of Blade from 4mm to 2mm
- Variable Thickness: Provides Highly Progressive Design, Eliminates Skid Tendency
- First Half of Blade Set Rigid, Final Half More Flexible
- Foot Pocket's Volume Revised After Aggressive Anatomic Studies
- Volume Proportional to Widening Effect Caused by Foot
- Composite Foot Pocket: Dual Material, Hard Shore (90) & Rubber
- Band of 2 cm of Amplitude Self-Adjusting Design Expansion (2 and 4mm according to size)
- Adapts to People w/High Instep or Use w/Thick Neoprene Socks
- Expansion Meticulously Adjusted. Not Detrimental to Energy Transmission
- LD Blade Hardness:
Soft for Divers of Reduced Size
Divers w/Long Movements & Medium Depth Diving
- Interchangeable Blade
- Cressi Matrix Mask:
- Compact Tempered Glass Twin-Lens Design
- Inverted Tear-Drop Shaped Lenses
- Lenses are Raked Inward to Sit Closer to the Eyes
- Ideal Choice for Divers and Free Divers
- Wide Field of View
- Double Feathered Edge 100% Hypoallergenic Soft Silicone Skirt
- Efficient Adjusting Low-Profile Buckle System
- Wide Split Style Silicone Strap
- Pressure Buckles are Easily Adjusted
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Extremely Low Volume Design
- Over Molded Frame Design for Easy Grip
- Hard Plastic Protective Mask Box
- Cressi Free Diving Corsica Snorkel:
- Highly Technological Snorkel
- Designed Specifically for Deep Spear Fishing and Free Diving
- Special Ultra-Flex Polymer Material Tube
- Excellent Shape Memory
- Snorkel Tube Bends and Springs Back to Original Shape w/o Damage
- Great around Rocks, Wrecks and Overhangs
- Hypoallergenic Anatomical Silicone Mouthpiece
- Designed for the Serious Spear Fishermen
- Classic J-Style Snorkel
- Bullet Proof and Reliable Design
- Low Profile Hydrodynamic Snorkel Keeper
- Cressi Long Fins Bag:
- Unique-and-Functional Bag
- Space to Store Fins, Mask and Snorkel
- Easily Accommodates Longer Fins such as Cressi GARA (see SKU: CSBFGM)
- Comfortable and Secure Transportation
- Top Grab Handle
- Construction: Durable Nylon and Plastic Materials
- Zippered Closure for Easy Access
- Measurements: 36.5 x 9.75 x 6 (92.7 cm x 24.77 cm x 15.25 cm)
- Volume: 2,135 cu. in. (35 liters)
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Mask Materials||Skirt & Strap: Silicone Rubber|
|Snorkel Materials||Tube: Polymers, Mouthpiece: Silicone Rubber|
|Fin Materials||Blade: Propylene Blade (2500 Mpa), Foot Pocket: Hard Shore Plastic (90) & Rubber|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|
|Overall Measurements||36.5 x 9.75 x 6 (92.7 cm x 24.77 cm x 15.25 cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||2,135 cu. in. (35 liters)|
|Bag Material||Nylon/ Plastic|
|Type||Equipment Bag, Snorkeling|
|Handles||Top Grab Handle, Shoulder Strap|
|Skirt & Strap: Silicone Rubber|
|Tube: Polymers, Mouthpiece: Silicone Rubber|
|Blade: Propylene Blade (2500 Mpa), Foot Pocket: Hard Shore Plastic (90) & Rubber|
|Open Heel/Full Foot|
|36.5 x 9.75 x 6 (92.7 cm x 24.77 cm x 15.25 cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)|
|2,135 cu. in. (35 liters)|
|Equipment Bag, Snorkeling|
|Top Grab Handle, Shoulder Strap|