You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Gara Modular LD Fins-N½ry Line
|US Men's Shoe Size||5-6||7-8||8-9||10-11||12-13|
|US Women's Shoe Size||6-7||8-9||9-10||11-13||13+|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewNew version of the Gara Modular made with the collaboration of the freediving champion Guillaume N½ry. The fins are made with the high-modulus propylene blade (2500 Mpa). It has lifelong warranty and highly elastic return. It incorporates two little anti-skid spoilers on the blade end. The decreasing thickness of the blade from 4mm to 2mm provides a highly progressive design that eliminates the skid tendency, due to the first half of the blade set being rigid, and the final half is more flexible.
The foot pocket's volume has been revised after aggressive anatomic studies, in such a way as the volume is proportional to the widening effect that the foot causes depending on the foot size. It doesn't follow a fixed proportion size by size because proportionally a small foot fattens" more than a big foot when putting the foot in the foot pocket. The foot pocket combines two materials, a thermoplastic rubber with high hardness (shore 90), flexible but not elastic and is resistant, to the whole foot pocket's sole and the exclusive strap over the instep aimed to make the effort transmission to be immediate without dissipation in rubbery compositions. The middle of the instep incorporates a band of 2 cm of amplitude self-adjusting", that allows a slight expansion (between 2 and 4mm according to size) to adapt to people with high instep or if you want to use thick neoprene socks. The expansion has been meticulously adjusted not to be detrimental to the energy transmission. The hardness level of the blade is LD: soft for divers of reduced size and/or that do long movements and medium depth diving. Fin has an interchangeable blade and is available in multiple sizes.
- New Version of Gara Modular Fin
- Made in Collaboration with Freediving Champion Guillaume N½:ry
- High-Modulus Propylene Blade (2500 Mpa)
- Anti-Skid Spoilers on Blade End
- Decreasing Thickness of Blade from 4mm to 2mm
- Variable Thickness: Provides Highly Progressive Design, Eliminates Skid Tendency
- First Half of Blade Set Rigid, Final Half More Flexible
- Foot Pocket's Volume Revised After Aggressive Anatomic Studies
- Volume Proportional to Widening Effect Caused by Foot
- Composite Foot Pocket: Dual Material, Hard Shore (90) & Rubber
- Band of 2 cm of Amplitude Self-Adjusting Design Expansion (2 and 4mm according to size)
- Adapts to People w/High Instep or Use w/Thick Neoprene Socks
- Expansion Meticulously Adjusted. Not Detrimental to Energy Transmission
- LD Blade Hardness:
Soft for Divers of Reduced Size
Divers w/Long Movements & Medium Depth Diving
- Interchangeable Blade
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Blade: Propylene Blade (2500 Mpa), Foot Pocket: Hard Shore Plastic (90) & Rubber|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|