You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Gara 3000 LD Fins, Greyincludes FREE Cressi Long Fin Bag $19.95 Value
|US Men's Shoe Size||5-6||7-8||8-9||10-11||12-13|
|US Women's Shoe Size||6-7||8-9||9-10||11-13||13+|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe serious spear fishermen know the value of a good fin. The Gara 3000 LD is designed identically to the legendary Gara 3000, what makes them stand out from the original, the material of the blade, is softer. The LD in the 3000 LD stands for long distance, indicating the main use of the product. These fins have emerged from the need to offer enthusiasts increasingly powerful fins, with less demand than the Gara 3000 Fins.
Less muscle effort is required for kicking, so divers can use them for longer periods of time, without worry of leg fatigue. The softer blade is very suitable for use in cold water. Cold water is notorious for stiffening fin materials and makes them less flexible. The Gara 3000 LD is an excellent choice for the experienced free divers. Its unique performance characteristics feature a more flexible, lightweight design with a custom fitting foot pocket. The Gara 3000 LD is also suitable for the entry level diver, allowing the diver to develop the stamina and later using a stiffer blade fin once they develop their leg muscles. The Fin has a long soft plastic blade and a soft elastomer foot pocket that anatomically wraps around the foot, surrounding it with a comfortable bite that guarantees perfect transmission of the leg fin thrust. Fins are durably constructed and designed to take abuse. Fins are available in multiple sizes.
The Cressi Long Fin Bag is a unique and functional bag with the necessary space to store fins, mask and snorkel. Also, longer fins such as Cressi GARA are accommodate easily in this comfortable and secure transportation bag. Bag is made from durable nylon material with clear front for easy view of bags content. The Long Fin Bag has a zippered closure for easy access. Bag is lack in color measures 36.5" x 9.75" x 6" (92.7cm x 24.77cm x 15.25cm) and has a volume of 2,135 cubic inches (35 liters).
- Designed for Free Divers
- Long Flexible Plastic Blade Material
- Easier to Kick for Longer Use
- Versatile Fin for Spear Fishing, Free and Scuba Diving
- LD Stands for Long Distance
- Increasingly Powerful Fins, with Less-Demand
- Less Muscle-Effort Required for Kicking
- Leg Fatigue Reduced
- Softer-Blade Great in Cold Water
- Cold Water is Notorious for Stiffening Fin Materials
- Excellent Choice for Experienced Free Divers or for Entry-Level Diver
- Allows New Divers to Develop Stamina
- Flexible, Lightweight Design w/Custom Fitting Foot Pocket
- Soft Elastomer Foot Pocket, Anatomically Wraps-Around-the-Foot
- Guarantees Perfect Transmission of Leg-Fin Thrust
- Durably-Constructed and Designed to Take Abuse
- Color: Grey
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Cressi Long Fin Bag:
- Unique-and-Functional Bag
- Space to Store Fins, Mask and Snorkel
- Easily Accommodates Longer Fins such as Cressi GARA (see SKU: CSBFGM)
- Comfortable and Secure Transportation
- Top Grab Handle
- Construction: Durable Nylon and Plastic Materials
- Zippered Closure for Easy Access
- Measurements: 36.5 x 9.75 x 6 (92.7cm x 24.77cm x 15.25cm)
- Volume: 2,135 cu. in. (35 liters)
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Fin Materials||Blade: Plastic
Fin Pocket: Elastomer
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|
|Overall Measurements||36.5 x 9.75 x 6 (92.7cm x 24.77cm x 15.25cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||2,135 cu. in. (35 liters)|
|Type||Equipment Bag, Snorkeling, Long Fins|
|Handles||Top Grab Handle|