You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Gara 2000 HF Fins, Black
Product OverviewThe Gara 2000 HF is the first fin in the world made by combining three different materials, a process that Cressi perfected and patented. This process guarantees unsurpassed performance. The blade is made from a special reactive polypropylene, which is extremely light, and has a blade snap that progressively charges during the fining upward stride to react like a spring at the exact moment the stride is inverted.
This development in fin construction gives the diver increased thrust required to keep up with their prey. A soft elastomer foot pocket anatomically wraps around the foot, surrounding it with a comfortable bite that guarantees perfect transmission of the leg-fin thrust. A solid copolymer hardens some critical zones of the foot pocket and extend along the sides of the foot pocket in two lateral stringers that go halfway down the blade, assisted by special raised bands on the bottom of the blade, these stringers function, is to regulate and harmonize the bending of the blade, at the same time protecting it from shocks and abrasions.
The fins are extremely lightweight compared to equivalent models of rubber full foot fins. This light- weightiness reduces the inertial masses to the minimum allowing less resistance to acceleration when needed. This gives the full advantage of the effort-efficiency ratio. This fin is designed for deep skin-diving, although Scuba professionals and instructors appreciate its efficiency also. Fins are available in multiple sizes.
- Fin Used by World Class Free Divers
- Used for Diving to Record Depths
- Combine's Lightness, Thrust, Comfort and Durability
- Soft and Comfortable Foot Pocket
- Three-Material Patented Design
- Snap Blade for High Efficiency
- Shock and Abrasion Resistant
- Cressi-Sub Quality
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Blade: Composite, Foot Pocket: Elastomer|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|