You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Frog-Plus Fins with Bungee Straps
|US Men's Shoe Size||5-7||7-9||8-10||10-13||14|
|US Women's Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12||12-13||14|
|Euro Shoe Size||38-40||40-42||41-43||43-46||47|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewCressi's latest addition to its extensive line of world-renowned fins is the Frog Plus with Elastic Bungee System (EBS) open heel scuba diving fin. The Frog Plus features many of the great characteristics of a traditional paddle fin and introducing a revolutionary new blade material that is extremely durable and nearly indestructible. The material is so durable and flexible you can bend the fin over onto itself without fear of cracking or breaking the fin blade. This makes this fin the most durable of its kind
The Frog Plus utilizes Cressi's patented three material injection molding process. The three materials consist of a comfortable rubber foot pocket that extends up the side rails of the blade. The second material is the revolutionary new dual density techno polymer which forms the blade, and in conjunction with the third silicone-based material creates a channeling effect. The channeling effect is the characteristic of the fin that enables a high level of energy to be transferred in both up and down strokes of the kick pattern.
The Frog Plus also incorporates Cressi's patented positioning of the foot pocket below the blade. This design increases the working surface area of the blade by 20%.The combination of the channeling effect and the foot pocket mounted beneath the blade creates a very powerful and efficient fin with minimal leg strain. Because of these characteristics, the Frog Plus fin is an ideal choice for the entry level to advanced diver.
A new heel strap design, exclusive to Cressi the Elastic Bungee System (EBS) makes use of a round bungee cord band that accommodates all foot sizes for a perfect fit. The EBS strap features an anti-corrosive rubber coated bungee, and an extra-large heel grab loop. This allows for donning and doffing even with thick diving gloves. The best feature of the Bungee design is that it will always stay conformed to your foot no matter your depth by counteracting the neoprene compression of your boots. The EBS strap is guaranteed to give you unparalleled comfort and forget-about-it-adjusting. The Frog Plus Fin Blade measure 22.6" to 27" (57.4 cm to 68.6 cm) in length, weigh 24 oz. to 35.2 oz. (680.4 g to 998 g) depending on size and are available in multiple sizes.
- Revolutionary Blade Three-Material Design
- Foot Pocket: Rubber
- Blade: Techno-Polymer
- Channels: Silicone Based Material
- Patented Foot Pocket Design Increases Blade Area by 20%
- Dual Density Techno Polymer Blade Provides Power
- Silicone Based Blade Inserts Provides Channeling
- Easy, Nearly Effortless Kick
- Provides Power for Most Diving Situations
- Ultra-Durable and Nearly Indestructible
- Impact Resistant Non-Corrosive Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckles
- Adjustable Straps with Large Grip Tab for Ease of Donning and Doffing
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
- Blade Dimensions: (L x W) 22.6 to 27 (57.4 cm to 68.6 cm), Size Dependent
- Weight: 24 oz. to 35.2 oz. (680.4 g to 998 g), Size Dependent
- Elastic Bungee System (EBS):
Easy to Use and No Adjustments Needed
Large Grab Tab Loop, Easy Donning and Doffing
Grab Tab Loop: Works Well with Heavy Gloves
Extremely Comfortable, Depth Compensating Design
Construction: Rubber Bungee and Plastic Buckles
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Foot Pocket: Rubber, Blade: Techno-Polymer, Channels: Silicone Based Material|
|Dimensions||Blade Dimensions: (L x W) 22.6 to 27 (57.4cm to 68.6cm), Size Dependent|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
|Weight||24 oz to 35.2 oz (680.4g to 998g), Size Dependent|
|Foot Pocket: Rubber, Blade: Techno-Polymer, Channels: Silicone Based Material|
|Blade Dimensions: (L x W) 22.6 to 27 (57.4cm to 68.6cm), Size Dependent|
|Open Heel/Full Foot|
|24 oz to 35.2 oz (680.4g to 998g), Size Dependent|