You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Frog Fins
|US Men's Shoe Size||5-7||7-9||8-10||10-13||14|
|US Women's Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12||12-13||14|
|Euro Shoe Size||38-40||40-42||41-43||43-46||47|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewA classic in the Cressi range, this has been on the market for many years and has a huge number of appreciators in every corner of the planet. The ?n is made with a skillful combination of a strong copolymer and a soft elastomer, the latter used for the foot pocket, for the side stringers and for some inserts. The blade originates from the upper part of the foot pocket, with a 20% increase in useful surface area compared to a traditional ?n of the same length. The foot pocket is computer designed and offers great comfort; it guarantees excellent transmission of the leg-?n thrust.
The Frog is heavier than the more recently designed equivalent Cressi models. It is this feature that makes it agreeable to whoever uses very thick wet or dry suits. Anyone who works underwater will appreciate this ?n because it is strong and comfortable, also very popular in diving schools and excellent for rentals. The fin straps are equipped with easy to adjust quick-release buckles. The strap is also equipped with a large heel pull tab for easy donning and doffing. Fin is available in multiple sizes.
- A Classic In-the-Cressi Range
- Been On-the-Market for Many Years
- Appreciated In Every Corner-of-the-Planet
- Skillful Combination of Strong Copolymer & Soft Elastomer
- Soft Elastomer Used for Foot Pocket, Side Stringers & Inserts
- Blade Originates from Upper Part of Foot Pocket, w/20% Increase in Useful Surface Area
- Foot Pocket: Computer Designed & Offers Great Comfort
- Excellent Transmission of Leg-Fin Thrust
- Heavy Fin: Agreeable to Divers Wearing Thick Wet or Dry Suits
- Strong & Comfortable, Popular in Diving Schools & Excellent for Rentals
- Heel Straps w/Easy to Adjust Quick-Release Buckles
- Large Heel Pull Tab for Easy Donning & Doffing
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Copolymer & Elastomer|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|