You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewYou have a lot of money invested in your dive computer or gauge console and want it to give you flawless service for years to come. Give your computer or gauge console better protection when you travel or when packed in your gear bag with other dive equipment. The Cressi Elite Protective Case for Computers is made with EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) to protect your dive computer and dive console. Case is lined with soft, pre-cut foam to store and protect the product. The external material is 1680 Denier coated nylon fabric with a durable, water-repellent finish. A zipper with a double slider makes closing the case smooth and easy. Protective case measures 13" x 7" x 2.9" (33 x 18.5 x 7.5 cm) and weighs 16 oz. (456 g) when empty.
- Designed to Protect Sensitive Instruments
- Protects Expensive Dive Computers
- Made w/EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate)
- Lined w/Soft, Pre-Cut Foam to Store & Protect Instruments
- External Material: 1680 Denier Coated Nylon Fabric w/Durable, Water-Repellent Finish
- Zipper w/Double Slider Makes Closing Case Smooth & Easy
- Dimensions: 13 x 7 x 2.9 (33 x 18.5 x 7.5 cm)
- Weight (empty): 16 oz. (456 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||13 x 7 x 2.9 (33 x 18.5 x 7.5 cm)|
|Weighs (empty)||16 oz. (456 g)|
|Closure||Zipper w/Dual Slider|
|Material||Base Material: EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate), External Material: 1680 Denier Coated Nylon Fabric, Lining: Pre-Cut Foam|
|Type||Instrument Console Case|
|13 x 7 x 2.9 (33 x 18.5 x 7.5 cm)|
|16 oz. (456 g)|
|Zipper w/Dual Slider|
|Base Material: EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate), External Material: 1680 Denier Coated Nylon Fabric, Lining: Pre-Cut Foam|
|Instrument Console Case|