You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Elastic Weight Belt
Product OverviewThe Premium Marseillaise or Elastic Rubber Belts allows the serious spear fisherman to snug up the belt at the surface and forget it while fishing. It is manufactured with a high stretch rubber to keep your weights comfortably in proper position during ascents and descents. The high elastic properties of the belt will contract and compress with your body and wetsuit during your descent and expand and stretch as your body and wetsuit expand during ascent keeping your weight belt properly positioned around your hips. There are two models to choose from a Marseilles or standard latch style buckle design. The Marseilles or standard latch style buckles are made of heavy duty corrosion resistant stainless steel, are attached to the belts with stainless steel rivets and is designed for a quick release if necessary. Belts will except hard block or soft pouch weight pockets.
- Great for Spear Fishing, Free Diving or Scuba
- Depth Compensating Design
- Compresses Upon Descent, Expands During Ascent
- Prevents Weight Belt Slippage
- Snug Up Belt at Surface and Forget it while Fishing
- High Stretch Rubber Material
- Keeps Weights Comfortably on Hips
- Heavy Duty Corrosion Resistant Stainless-Steel Buckles
- Designed w/Quick Release Buckle
- Buckle Attached to Belt with Stainless-Steel Rivets
- Two Models: Marseilles or Standard Latch Style Buckle Designs
- Excepts All Style Weights
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Type Lead||All Types|
|Closures||Marseilles or Standard Latch Style|
|Marseilles or Standard Latch Style|