You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Duke Full Face Mask Palau SAF Fins Package
Product OverviewThe Cressi Duke Dry Full-Face Mask is the snorkeling visor that allows you to explore the underwater world from the surface. Duke offers a natural breathing experience due to the absence of any valve (patent pending), and a fog-free vision obtained by the lateral deflector mechanism (patent pending). A lateral air channel system, for inhaling and exhaling, drastically eliminates any breathing effort thanks to a reduced airflow length circulation (patent pending). The face skirt is made of soft hypoallergenic silicone that ensure comfort and a perfect seal. The snorkel top has a floating valve that closes the tube when submerged avoiding entry of water. The two x-cross straps are easy to adjust for a perfect adaption to your head. Frame and visor made of polycarbonate. The Duke is entirely designed and developed in Italy by Cressi.
The Palau Short Adjustable Fin (SAF) opens the way for a new type of snorkeling and swimming fin. It has been designed for two specific purposes. The first was to have a foot pocket that could easily adapt to at least three or four consecutive foot sizes. This would enable the same fin to be used by all the members of a family, or by a group of friends. It would also make it great for rentals in a diving center or on a charter boat, without requiring an infinite number of sizes.
The second purpose was to guarantee extreme comfort and an ease of fit in a strapped open heel fin even if it is to be worn with bare feet. The result is a fin that is extraordinarily practical, that adapts to practically any foot size, and that allows for very quick fitting in any situation.
The blade is made from a lightweight, yet responsive material that assures a fluid and effortless kick, yet at the same time quite powerful. The strap has a strong pull tab ring to allow quick reversal of the strap for ease of donning and doffing or to clip the fins to the body or equipment. The fin pocket is made from a soft elastomer for added comfort. Due it the fins short blade it is perfect for traveling and is useful for body surfing, boogie boards and much more. Fin is available in multiple sizes and colors. The package comes with a Finestra Dry Bag for transport and storage (see SKU: CSBDBF).
- Complete Snorkeling Set w/Carry Bag
- Practical Net Bag Included, Rinse Set in Bag & Hang to Dry
- Cressi Duke Dry Full-Face Mask:
- Snorkeling Visor Allows You to Explore Underwater World From-the-Surface
- Natural Breathing Experience
- Fog-Free Vision Obtained by Lateral Deflector Mechanism (patent pending)
- Inhaling & Exhaling, Drastically Eliminates Breathing Effort
- Reduced Airflow Length Circulation (patent pending)
- Face Skirt Made of Soft Hypoallergenic Silicone
- Ensure Comfort & Perfect Seal
- Dry Snorkel Top Design: Floating Valve Closes Tube when Submerged Avoiding Entry of Water
- Two X-Cross Head Straps: Easy to Adjust for Perfect Adaption to Head
- Frame & Lens Made of Polycarbonate
- Entirely Designed & Developed in Italy by Cressi
- Cressi Palau (SAF) Short Adjustable Fins:
- Can Fit the Whole Family or Friends
- Great Rental Fin
- Shorter Lightweight and Responsive Blade
- Fluid Effortless Kick
- Blade Extends from Top of Foot Pocket for Maximum Surface Area
- Adjustable Buckles
- Palau SAF Ideal Snorkeling, Swimming/Training, Body-Surfing and More
- Small, Compact Size: Great for Traveling
- Durable Strap Pull Tab Ring: Easy to Doff & Don
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Mask Materials||Skirt: Hypoallergenic Silicone|
|Lens & Frame Material||Polycarbonate|
|Fin Materials||Composite Plastic & Rubber|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
|Bag Material||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Type||Snorkeling Gear Dry Bag|
|Closure||Roll-Top w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles|