You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Dry Gara Backpack, 60 Liters
Product OverviewThe Cressi Dry Gara Backpack Bag is a comfortable watertight daypack made from black highly resistant PVC material. It is the ideal bag for carrying your equipment in any challenging situation, even on a motorcycle. It has side fasteners for carrying a spear gun and a special front pocket for storing long fins. The top load design uses a roll-top system with a squeeze-style" side-release buckle closure. Once rolled down and fastened the closure doubles as a grab handle. Bag is equipped with padded and adjustable shoulder straps and for extra stability an adjustable waist and sternum straps which are also equipped with squeeze-style" side-release buckles. The 60-liter capacity (3,661.4 cu. in.) backpack also will keep your vehicle dry when transporting wet gear. Bag measures 15.5" x 9.25" x 26" (39.5cm x 23.5cm x 66cm) and weighs 40 oz. 1.12 kg) when empty.
- Capacity: 60 Liters (3,661.4 cu. in.)
- Comfortable Watertight Daypack
- Construction: Black Highly Resistant PVC Material
- Ideal for Carrying Equipment in Any Challenging Situation
- Great Dry Backpack for Motor Cycling
- Side Fasteners for Carrying Spear Gun
- Special Front Pocket for Storing Long Fins
- Roll-Top System w/ Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle Closure
- Top Grab Handle
- Padded & Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Adjustable Waist and Sternum Straps for Load Stability
- Waist & Sternum Straps Equipped w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle
- Keeps Vehicle Dry When Transporting Wet Gear
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 9.25 x 26 (39.5cm x 23.5cm x 66cm)
- Weight (empty): 40 oz. 1.12 kg)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||15.5 x 9.25 x 26 (39.5cm x 23.5cm x 66cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||3,661.4 cu. in. (60 liters)|
|Weighs (empty)||40 oz. 1.12 kg)|
|Closure||Roll-Top w/ Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle|
|Handles||Top Grab, Adjustable Shoulder, Waist, Sternum Straps|