You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Donatello Wrist Computer
Product OverviewCressi's Donatello is an underwater and freediving computer. It is ideal for other water activities, thanks to the deactivation option of the dive" functions, that avoids unnecessary alarms while snorkeling or swimming. Donatello has a high contrast display for excellent view even in bright sunlight. The heavy-duty case with a steel button is fitted with a bezel which, like the case, is plastic made. The computer has an underwater resistance is up to 393' (120m). The two-tone wrist band is made of thermoplastic urethane (TPU) rubber with a stainless-steel buckle.
High contrast display with extra large numbers and easy access menu. 12/24 clock time format with calendar and high-power backlit display for low light and night dive conditions. Computer also provides surf time, desaturation and no fly time calculator and lets you know when battery needs replacing with a low battery icon. The computer can be set for imperial or metric measurement units. The algorithm is the Cressi- Wienke RGBM for complete diving data processing. When in the Scuba mode Donatello can be set for air or nitrox with a PPO2 1.7 psi-23.2 psi (1.2 bar-1.6 bar) configuration. Computer allows mixes of 21% to 50% oxygen. Graphic indicator of CNS toxicity level of oxygen, safety stop indicator, multiple level safety factor configuration, altitude configuration to 12,140' (3,700m) and an algorithm for managing uncontrolled ascents are other features of this versatile diving instrument. Suitable for repeated, multiday decompression. Visualization of time while diving, add / remove deep stop, alarm in case of breach of ascent speed, decompression or PPO2, ability to disable the ascent alarms, planning scroll function of no-decompression limits, maximum dive depth alarm and ability to perform a total reset, which is useful for rental purposes.
When used in the freediving (apnea) program computer display's all diving parameters of depth, temperature, dive calculator, maximum dive depth alarm, dive time, length of surface interval between each dive, length of diving session, depth, dive time and surface interval alarms, recovery time alarm and visualization of time at dive phase.
When in the Gauge program (without decompression calculator) the Donatello provides depth/temperature indicator, average depth, dive time in minutes and seconds, has a resettable depth stopwatch and a visualization of time at dive phase. All information in all modes are logged with a memory of up to 60 dives in per category. Computer has a replaceable protective display screen and a user replaceable CR2450 battery. Optional Interface of diving profile is available. Comes with an owner's manual and is available in multiple colors.
- Underwater & Freediving Computer
- Ideal for Other Water Activities
- Deactivation Option of Dive Functions: Avoids Alarms While Snorkeling or Swimming
- High Contrast Display for Excellent Viewing Even In-Bright Sunlight
- Heavy-Duty Case w/Steel Button
- Depth Rating: 393' (120m)
- Two-Tone Wrist Band: Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) Rubber w/Stainless-Steel Buckle
- High Contrast Display w/Extra Large Numbers & Easy Access Menu
- 12/24 Clock Format w/Calendar
- High-Power Backlit Display for Low Light & Night Dive Conditions
- Low Battery Icon
- Imperial or Metric Units of Measurement
- Algorithm: Cressi-Wienke RGBM for Complete Diving Data Processing
- Scuba Mode:
- Air or Nitrox Configuration
- Graphic Indicator of CNS Toxicity Level of Oxygen
- Safety Stop Indicator
- Multiple Level Safety Factor Configuration
- Altitude Configuration Up to 12,140' (3,700m)
- Algorithm for Managing Uncontrolled Ascents
- Desaturation & No Fly Time Calculator
- Suitable for Repeated, Multiday Decompression
- Visualization of Time While Diving
- Add/Remove Deep Stop
- Alarm In-Case of Breach of Ascent Speed
- Decompression or PPO2, Ability to Disable Ascent Alarms
- PPO2 1.7 psi-23.2 psi (1.2 bar-1.6 bar) Configuration w/Mixes of 21% to 50% Oxygen
- Planning Scroll Function of No-Decompression Limits
- Maximum Dive Depth Alarm
- Ability to Perform Total Reset, Useful for Rental Programs
- Freediving (apnea) Mode:
- All Diving Parameters Displayed
- Depth, Temperature, Dive Calculator
- Maximum Dive Depth Alarm, Dive Time
- Length of Surface Interval Between Each Dive
- Diving Session Length
- Alarms: Depth, Dive Time, Surface Interval & Recovery Time
- Visualization of Time at Dive Phase
- Gauge Mode (w/o decompression calculator):
- Depth/Temperature Indicator
- Average Depth, Dive Time In-Minutes & Seconds
- Resettable Depth Stopwatch
- Visualization of Time at Dive Phase
- All Information In-All Modes: Logged w/Memory of Up to 60 Dives per Category
- Replaceable Protective Display Screen
- User-Replaceable CR2430 Battery
- Optional Interface of Diving Profile Available
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Depth Display||393' (120m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Yes, Up to 12,140' (3,700m)|
|Operating Modes||Dive (Air/Nitrox)
Free Dive (Apnea)
|Memory Capacity||Up to 60 Dives per Category|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||User-Replaceable CR2430 Battery|
|Dual Time and Daily Alarm||Not Specified by Manufacturer|