You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Donatello 3-Gauge Global Console
Product OverviewCressi's Donatello is an underwater and freediving computer. It is ideal for other water activities, thanks to the deactivation option of the dive" functions, that avoids unnecessary alarms while snorkeling or swimming. Donatello has a high contrast display for excellent view even in bright sunlight. The heavy-duty case with a steel button is fitted with a bezel which, like the case, is plastic made. The computer has an underwater resistance is up to 393' (120m).
High contrast display with extra large numbers and easy access menu. 12/24 clock time format with calendar and high-power backlit display for low light and night dive conditions. Computer also provides surf time, desaturation and no fly time calculator and lets you know when battery needs replacing with a low battery icon. The computer can be set for imperial or metric measurement units. The algorithm is the Cressi-Wienke RGBM for complete diving data processing. When in the Scuba mode Donatello can be set for air or nitrox with a PPO2 1.7 psi-23.2 psi (1.2 bar-1.6 bar) configuration. Computer allows mixes of 21% to 50% oxygen. Graphic indicator of CNS toxicity level of oxygen, safety stop indicator, multiple level safety factor configuration, altitude configuration to 2,140' (3,700m) and an algorithm for managing uncontrolled ascents are other features of this versatile diving instrument. Suitable for repeated, multiday decompression. Visualization of time while diving, add / remove deep stop, alarm in case of breach of ascent speed, decompression or PPO2, ability to disable the ascent alarms, planning scroll function of no-decompression limits, maximum dive depth alarm and ability to perform a total reset, which is useful for rental purposes.
When used in the freediving (apnea) program computer display's all diving parameters of depth, temperature, dive calculator, maximum dive depth alarm, dive time, length of surface interval between each dive, length of diving session, depth, dive time and surface interval alarms, recovery time alarm and visualization of time at dive phase.
When in the Gauge program (without decompression calculator) the Donatello provides depth/temperature indicator, average depth, dive time in minutes and seconds, has a resettable depth stopwatch and a visualization of time at dive phase. All information in all modes are logged with a memory of up to 60 dives in per category. Computer has a replaceable protective display screen and a user replaceable CR2450 battery. Optional Interface of diving profile is available. Comes with an owner's manual.
Console version comes in a two-and three-gauge model. The Cressi Mini Global Pressure Gauge has a luminescent dial that reads from 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars). Gauges are ready to travel the world with you with both imperial and metric gauge face readouts. A true world travel instrument, High-quality instrument built with a chrome plated brass case. Gauge face is divided into different colored zones for at-a-glance monitoring of air the area from 0 to 600 psi (0 to 50 bars) and is highlighted in red with a solid bar and red stripes. Large circular easy-to-read scale. Pressure gauge comes with a 7/16" high-pressure hose.
Many divers take compasses for granted, considering them just an accessory to their overall gear set-up. Trying to navigate with a poorly designed or improperly functioning compass can be one of diving's more frustrating events. The Cressi Compass is an oil filled compass, robust and accurate for underwater navigation that ensures accuracy and durability for a long time. The Cressi Compass is a dual-purpose compass. The convenient side window allows quick reference of Large, easy-to-read bearing indicators on a luminescent display for gun sight accuracy. Or, for divers who prefer relative navigation, the ratchet bezel can be rotated easily even with thick neoprene gloves. The luminous dial of the compass is designed with a half black / half luminous graphic to make quick work of compass direction, especially in din light.
The compass bezel has Compass Headings in 30½. Numbered increments and indicator marks for every 10½. Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a lubber line across the compass face. Compass case is manufactured from a scratch resistance polycarbonate for strength and durability. The instruments are housed in a small, modern shaped console boot, made from Polycarbonate and Desmopan, (a thermoplastic polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks, scratches and which, at the same time, is very light. The entire 3-guage console boot comes with multiple attachment points for clips or lanyards.
- All Diving Parameters Displayed
- Depth, Temperature, Dive Calculator
- Maximum Dive Depth Alarm, Dive Time
- Length of Surface Interval Between Each Dive
- Diving Session Length
- Alarms: Depth, Dive Time, Surface Interval & Recovery Time
- Visualization of Time at Dive Phase
- Gauge Mode (w/o decompression calculator):
- Depth/Temperature Indicator
- Average Depth, Dive Time In-Minutes & Seconds
- Resettable Depth Stopwatch
- Visualization of Time at Dive Phase
- All Information In-All Modes: Logged w/Memory of Up to 60 Dives per Category
- Replaceable Protective Display Screen
- User-Replaceable CR2430 Battery
- Optional Interface of Diving Profile Available
- Owner's Manual
- Cressi Mini Pressure Gauge Global:
- Streamline Pressure Gauge
- Readout In-Imperial-&-Metric
- High Quality Instrument
- Chrome Plated Brass Cases
- Large Circular Easy-to-Read Scales
- Small, Modern Shaped Boot
- Pressure Gauge:
- 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars) Gauge Scale
- Built-In Pressure Relief Valve
- Luminescent Color-Coded Dial
- Cressi Compass Module:
- Oil Filled Compass
- Highly Accurate
- Case: Scratch Resistance Polycarbonate
- Top and Side Reading Design
- Side Window for Quick Reference and Gun-Sight Accuracy
- Large, Easy-to-Read Bearing Indicators
- High Visibility Lubber Line
- Large Ratcheting Bezel with Direction and Reciprocal Index Points
- Luminescent Display: Great in Limited Visibility and Low Light Conditions
- Reliable Underwater Navigation
- Headings in 30½: Numbered Increments
- Indicator Marks for Every 10 ½:
- Twin Heading Indicators for Alignment of Compass Course
- Dual Lubber Line
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Depth Display||393' (120m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Yes, Up to 12,140' (3,700m)|
|Operating Modes||Dive (Air/Nitrox)
Free Dive (Apnea)
|Memory Capacity||Up to 60 Dives per Category|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||User-Replaceable CR2430 Battery|
|Dual Time and Daily Alarm||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Pressure Gauge Materials||Housing: Chromed Brass
Console Boot: Polycarbonate and Desmopan
|Readout||0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars)|
|SPG Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Liquid Filled||Yes, Oil|
|Dimensions||Diameter: 2.36 (6cm), Height: 1.14 (2.9cm)|
Headings in 30½: Numbered Increments
Indicator Marks for Every 10½:
|Compass Luminous Dial||Yes|