You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Digi 2 Digital Console
Product OverviewThe Cressi Digi 2 Digital Console automatically activates when connected to your scuba tank and provides a high contrast display of depth indication with a range of 0 to 394' (0 to 120m), tank pressure indicator from 0 to 4,350 psi (0 to 300 bar) and water temperature from 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to +50°C). The digital console also provides residual gas autonomy in minutes, indicates a gas reserve of 725 psi (50 bars), and maximum depth of last dive. Console is powered by a user replaceable CR2450 battery. The gauge will provide 1000 hours and is equipped with a low battery warning indicator. The Cressi Digi 2 Console has a self-diagnostic function which will check all gauge function prior to use for added safety. Gauge console also is equipped with a user replaceable silicone protective shell that provides impact resistance and comes in multiple colors if you wish to match your gear. The Cressi Digi 2 Console comes with a smart box that allows you to change the units of measure from imperial to metric. The gauge measures 3.9" x 2" x 1" (9.9cm x 5.2cm x 2.8cm), weighs 4.3 oz. (122 g) and comes with a protective carry case for transport and storage. Includes an owner's manual.
- Small Lightweight & Compact Digital Console
- Provides High Contrast Display
- Depth Indication w/Range of 0 to 394' (0 to 120m)
- Tank Pressure Indicator from 0 to 4,350 psi (0 to 300 bar)
- Water Temperature from 14°:F to 122°:F (-10°:C to +50°:C)
- Provides Residual Gas Autonomy in Minutes
- Indicates Gas Reserve of 725 psi (50 bars)
- Maximum Depth of Last Dive
- Powered by User Replaceable CR2450 Battery
- 1000-Hours Use w/Low Battery Warning Indicator
- Self-Diagnostic Function
- User Replaceable Silicone Protective Shell
- Shell Available in Multiple Colors
- Impact Resistance Design
- Smart Box: Allows Changing Units of Measure from Imperial to Metric
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 2 x 1 (9.9cm x 5.2cm x 2.8cm)
- Weight: 4.3 oz. (122 g)
- Protective Carry Case for Transport & Storage
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Depth Display||0 to 394' (0 to 120m)|
|Power||User Replaceable CR2450 Battery|
|Pressure Display||0 to 4,350 psi (0 to 300 bar)|
|Gas Reserve||725 psi (50 bars)|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes, Digital|
|Water Temperature||14°:F to 122°:F (-10°:C to +50°:C)|
|Dimensions||3.9 x 2 x 1 (9.9cm x 5.2cm x 2.8cm)|
|Weight||4.3 oz. (122 g)|
|0 to 394' (0 to 120m)|
|User Replaceable CR2450 Battery|
|0 to 4,350 psi (0 to 300 bar)|
|725 psi (50 bars)|
|Max Depth Indicator|
|14°:F to 122°:F (-10°:C to +50°:C)|
|3.9 x 2 x 1 (9.9cm x 5.2cm x 2.8cm)|
|4.3 oz. (122 g)|