You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Crete is great for hauling virtually any dive equipment, even the heavy stuff. The duffel-style mesh bag is made of durable polyester mesh that lets water drain easily. Roomy enough and strong enough for a full set of snorkeling gear, it is an ideal gear-hauler for live-aboard use or for carrying dive suits separately. The mesh bag is also excellent for carrying rental equipment when resort diving. It folds compactly into a round bag with handle and is easy to store in your suitcase or main dive bag, ready when you need it. Bag is equipped with YKK zippers. Padded full wrap-around carry handles make lifting the load that much easier.
The Crete dimensions are long enough to pack a complete set of snorkeling as fins, masks, snorkels, wetsuits. You can rinse the gear while still-in-the-bag and let dry after. Bag has branded zipper pull-tabs and a hook and loop closure bellowed pocket for added organization of gear. The Cressi Crete Mesh Bag measures 23 5/8" x 14 5/8" (60cm x 37cm), has a volume of 3,906 cu. in. (64 liters) and weighs 20 oz. (580 g) when empty.
- Great for Hauling Virtually Any Dive Equipment
- Duffel-Style Mesh Bag
- Made of Durable Polyester Mesh
- Let's Water Drain Easily
- Roomy & Strong Enough for Full Set of Snorkeling Gear
- Ideal Gear-Hauler for Live-Aboard Use or Carrying Dive Suits Separately
- Excellent for Carrying Rental Equipment when Resort Diving
- Folds Compactly into Round Bag w/Handle
- Easy to Store in Suitcase or Main Dive Bag
- YKK Zippers w/Branded Zipper Pull-Tabs
- Padded Full Wrap-Around Carry Handles
- Carry Handle Design Makes Lifting Loads Easier
- Dimensions: 23 5/8 x 14 5/8 (60cm x 37cm)
- Capacity: 3,906 cu. in. (64 liters)
- Weight (empty): 20 oz. (580 g)
- Fits: Fins, Masks, Snorkels, Wetsuits
- Rinse Gear While Still-In-the-Bag & Let Drip Dry
- Hook & Loop Closure Bellowed Pocket for Added Organization of Gear
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||23 5/8 x 14 5/8 (60cm x 37cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||3,906 cu. in. (64 liters)|
|Weighs (empty)||20 oz. (580 g)|
|Closure||YKK Zippers w/Branded Pull-Tabs|
|Material||Polyester Mesh & Nylon Webbing|
|Type||Mesh Snorkeling Duffel Gear Bag|
|Handles||Full-Wrap-Around Webbing Top Grab Handles w/Padding|