You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Complete Hand Grip
Product OverviewWhen you're out on spearfishing safari, and want to guarantee you provide yourself with the opportunity to land trophy fish you need to carry spares. Make sure your spearfishing save-a-dive-kit is fully stocked with the essential such as spare bands and wishbones, crimps and bushings along with reel line etc. Having a spare gun handle is also a crucial component to assure success when out for a multi-day safari. Cressi's complete hand grips are a perfect addition to your kit. The Hand grips are available for the Pacific Comanche and Apache, Yuma and Moicano series guns.
These ergonomic molded handles permits easier maneuverability and quick muzzle pointing. The gun handle has a safety for the trigger mechanism and a line drop. Handles are made from durable thermoplastics for easy grip, and long life. Each handle is angled to increase shot's accuracy and precision. Grips are easy to install and the dive you save may just be your own!
- Provide Yourself w/Opportunity to Land Trophy Fish
- Make Sure Spearfishing Save-a-Dive-Kit is Fully Stocked w/Essential
- Having Spare Gun Handle is Crucial Component
- Assure Success when Out for Multi-Day Safari
- Complete Hand Grips are Perfect Addition to Your Kit
- Available for Pacific, Comanche, Apache, Yuma and Moicano Series Guns
- Ergonomic Molded Handles
- Handle: Permits Easier Maneuverability and Quick Muzzle Pointing
- Safety for Trigger Mechanism and Line Drop
- Durable Thermoplastics for Easy Grip, and Long Life
- Angled to Increase Shot's Accuracy and Precision
- Easy to Install
- The Dive You Save May Just be Your Own
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Type Kit||Spear Gun Handle|
|Compatibility (Brand)||Cressi: Pacific, Comanche, Apache, Yuma and Moicano Series Guns|
|Spear Gun Handle|
|Cressi: Pacific, Comanche, Apache, Yuma and Moicano Series Guns|