You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Clio Fin
|US Men's shoe size||4-6||7-9||9-11||12-13|
|US Women's shoe size||6-7||8-10||11-12||13-14|
|European Men's shoe size||35-38||39-43||43-45||45-48|
|Weight (pounds per pair)||1.6||2||2.5||2.7|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewColorful and functional, the Clio has been a staple of the Cressi snorkeling line for many years. The Clio features a soft elastomer foot pocket with a reinforced non-vented blade to provide maximum efficiency and comfort for snorkeling. It features a fluid and undemanding kick, perfect for children and adults alike. The Clio is perfect for the traveling snorkeler. The fin comes in vibrant Blue colors and a full range of sizes for small children up to adults.
Fins have a low-profile heel pull tab for easy donning and doffing, the blade is above the foot pocket for greater surface area providing a more efficient kick. The open toe foot pocket adds comfort and the long blade design adds propulsion. The Clio is available in multiple sizes.
- Colorful and Functional Fin
- Staple of Cressi Snorkeling Line
- Soft Elastomer Foot Pocket
- Reinforced Non-Vented Blade
- Provide Maximum Efficiency and Comfort for Snorkeling
- Fluid and Undemanding Kick, Perfect for Children and Adults
- Great Fin for Traveling Snorkeler
- Vibrant Color Choices
- Low-Profile Heel Pull-Tab for Easy Donning and Doffing
- Blade Above Foot Pocket for Greater Surface Area Provides Efficient Kick
- Open-Toe Foot Pocket Adds Comfort
- Long Blade design Adds Propulsion
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Foot Pocket: Elastomer|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
There was an issue of shipping wrong size, due to confusion between US and Europe size. It was quickly resolved. Good job.
The top of the fin presses down on the top of my foot. Also, the rubber on the heel is sharp and digs into my heel when walking, but seems to be okay when swimming. The fins function adequately, but after about an hour the top on the foot hurts too much to continue swimming.