You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Cherokee Spear Gun
Product OverviewThe Cressi Cherokee Spear Gun has an anticorodal black frame with integrated spear guide, grip made of engineering plastic reinforced with glass fiber, and a high or low soft sternal support. Trigger mechanism is made entirely in stainless steel with automatic return and buckling tooth stroke damper. Reversible side-safety mechanism for left-or-right-hand hunters. Reinforced reel with steel pin buckle. Head for double elastic with magnetic spear lock: as soon as the spear is put in place, it is held by two magnets mounted in a watertight chamber. This characteristic guarantees maximum speed of reset without the disadvantages of conventional mechanical restraint systems.
The 28mm (1.1") frame provides excellent hydrodynamics and considerable resistance to bending. The guns quick loading open muzzle along with the magnetic spear lock combined for rapid reload when on the hunt. The circular 16mm (5/8") band is equipped with articulated stainless-steel wishbone and a 6mm (0.24") spring stainless steel shaft, heat treated to increase hardness and prevent bending with notches for band. The shaft comes equipped with a widely preferred Tahitian style tip with flopper shaft barb. Assembled with multifilament braided nylon so the gun is ready to go out of the box. Gun is available in multiple lengths from 60cm to 100cm (23.6" to 39.4").
- Frame Improved with Integrated Spear Guide
- Shape of 28mm (1.1) Frame (Barrel):½:
Provides Excellent Hydrodynamics½:
Considerable Resistance to Bending
- Anticorodal Handle: Interchangeable High-Low Sternal Support
- Barrel in Black Finish
- Guns Release Box: Made Entirely of Stainless Steel
- Lateral Guide Line Release with Automatic Return
- Automatic Return and Buckling Tooth Stroke Damper
- Reinforced Reel Buckle w/Steel Thru-Pin
- Gun Head Designed for Double Bands
- Magnetic Spear Lock:½:
Held by 2-Neodymium Magnets Mounted in Watertight Chamber½:
Guarantees Maximum Speed of Reset
No Disadvantages of Conventional Mechanical Restraints
- Quick Loading Open Muzzle
- Muzzle and Magnets Combined for Rapid Reload w/Hunting
- Circular 16mm (5/8) Bands
- Articulated Stainless Steel Wishbone
- 6mm (0.24) Spring Stainless Steel Shaft
- Shaft: Heat Treated to Increase Hardness & Prevent Bending
- Notched Shaft for Band Wishbones
- Includes Widely Preferred Tahitian Style Tip w/Flopper Shaft Barb
- Ready for Use: Assembled with Multifilament Braided Nylon Line
- Available in Multiple Lengths: 60cm to 100cm (23.6 to 39.4)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type Gun (Sling/Pneumatic)||Sling|
|Total Length||60cm, 75cm, 90cm, 100cm (23.6, 29.5, 35.4, 39.4)|
|Shaft Diameter||6mm (0.24)|
|Sling Diameter||16mm (5/8)|
|Number of Slings||One|
|Spear Point||Tahitian w/Single Flopper Barb|
|Material||Anodized Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Rubber|