You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Big Eyes Evolution Crystal Mask
Suitable for scuba and snorkeling, the Cressi Big Eyes Evolution Crystal Mask combines Cressi’s latest mask technologies into this very popular mask. Improving downward visibility, the patented angled, reverse tear-drop lens design also provides a very wide field of view. The 15º angle of the lens extends over the cheeks improving the mask view by 30% when compared to traditional masks.
Manufactured with Crystal Silicone™, a Cressi trademark formula prevents yellowing over time, resists aging and reduces fogging of the lenses. This incredibly clear material allows for an extraordinary amount of light to enter for those that prefer a less claustrophobic mask experience. A unique ribbed skirt provides support where needed for a soft and flexible fit and has an easy to reach one hand nose pocket for ear equalization which can be utilized even when wearing thick gloves.
Highly adjustable buckles allow for precise strap adjustment. The silicone mask strap is a wide split strap for even dispersion for increased fit and comfort. The swiveling buckles connect to flexible, nearly indestructible elastomer tabs contributing to durability and additional comfort.
The Cressi Big Eyes Evolution Crystal Mask is designed and manufactured in Italy by Cressi, a brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and Swimming equipment since 1946. The Big Eyes Evolution has been created to take Diopter lenses: (see accessories above or SKU: CSBMLEVR35) a small screwdriver and a few minutes are all it takes to replace the standard lenses with Diopter lenses. To protect your mask when not in use the Big Eye comes with a hard-plastic protective mask box. Mask is available in multiple color choices.
- Raked lenses provide excellent field-of-view
- Inverted tear-drop lenses improve downward visibility for managing BC-mounted gear
- Low internal volume allows for effortless clearing
- Crystal Silicone resists aging and prevents skirt discoloration and fogging
- Ribbed skirt design provides support where needed for a soft, flexible fit
- Micrometric adjustable buckles allow precise headband adjustments
- Swiveling buckles connect to flexible, indestructible elastomer tabs for total durability and comfort
- Accepts optical lenses
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Window Style||2 Front|
|Materials||Skirt & Strap: Hypoallergenic Silicone Rubber|
This is, by far, the most comfortable and clearest mask I have ever owned. I bought it in the clear/crystal color which I will never do again. I do a lot of snorkeling and spearing near or at the surface. The sun shines through the clear silicone and I get LOTS of glare. Im wearing a cheap visor when I use this mask in this way to cut down on the glare and reflections. I would buy again only if it is available in black or other opaque color.