You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Aquapro + BC
|WeightCressi Aquapro 5 BCD||106-132||121-143||139-172||165-187||176-220||243-265|
|Lift Capacity (pounds)||13||17||20||23.5||34||36|
|Weight Capacity (pounds)||14||14||14||14||14||14|
|Dry Weight (pounds)||5.5||5.6||5.8||6.2||6.4||6.6|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
The Cressi Aquapro+ BCD is an affordable yet feature rich BCD by Cressi that does not sacrifice function for price. Included with the Aquapro+ is an innovative integrated weight system which is very simple, durable and safe. The Aquapro + has two unique gravity ditch-able weight pockets that are attached to the zippered accessory pockets with one on either side of the BCD. The weight pockets closures are squeeze style' quick-release impact and corrosion-resistant Fastex buckles. Simply squeeze the buckles and the weights are released. Each pocket can hold over 10 lbs. (4.547 kg).
The Cressi Aquapro+ BCD includes Cressi’s redesigned inflator console which has double metal filters below the stem and cylindrical filter around the valve. It has also been recalibrated to increase the speed of inflation by 50%. This new design results in a highly durable inflator with a very gradual curve with integrated hose guide clips.
Diver comfort was a primary design factor for the Aquapro+ BCD which includes an independent waist belt which is separate from the cummerbund. This belt can be fitted before the BCD is inflated which prevents the constriction of the diver’s stomach when inflated at the surface.
The Cressi Aquapro+ BCD is equipped with two stainless steel, 2' (50mm), D-rings on the shoulder straps, and two techno-polymer plastic, 2' (50 mm) D-rings on the pocket lobes, with two additional snap hooks for attachment of Instruments and accessories. The stainless steel d-rings on the shoulder straps are thoughtfully angled outward for easier access no matter what position the diver is in.
The backpack on the Cressi Aquapro+ is designed to securely hold the diver’s tank centered and in place, yet be very lightweight, flexible and compact. A safety strap is included to secure the tank valve to the BCD as well.
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Material: 420-Denier Urethane Laminated Nylon
- Material: Self-Draining Mesh Fabric
- 2 External 'Gravity' Wraparound Weight Pockets
- Weight Capacity: 20 lbs. (9.1 kg)
- 2 Large Accessory Pockets with Zippers Closures
- Rigid, Fully Padded Back Support Panel
- Harness Strap Separate from Air Cell
- Sternum Strap with Quick-Release Buckle
- Torso Adjustable Quick-Release Shoulder Straps
- 3 Relief and Overpressure Valves (the rear valves have front pull knobs)
- Cressi Commando Power Inflator with 3/8' Threaded LP Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Dual 2' (50mm) Stainless Steel D-Rings on Shoulder Straps
- Two 2' (50mm) Techno-Polymer Plastic D-Rings on Pocket Lobes
- 2 Snap Hook Rings
- Adjustable Webbing Waist Strap with Quick-Release Buckle
- All Buckles Squeeze-Style for Easy Donning and Doffing
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Buoyancy Bag||16.9 lbs. (7.7 kg) to 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)|
|Valves||3 Relief and Overpressure Valves: 1 Top Inflator, 1 Top Shoulder, 1 Rear Lower Right|
|Pockets||2 Zippered Pockets|
|Shoulder Straps||Adjustable Torso Straps with Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Stainless Steel Rings||2 Stainless, 2 Plastic|
|Waist Strap||Adjustable Waist Strap with Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle, Cummerbund|
|Chest Buckle||Yes, Adjustable Sternum with Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Cressi Power Inflator with Cable-Activated Pull Dump|
|Materials||420-Denier Urethane Laminated Nylon, Mesh Fabric|
|Weight Capacity||20 lbs. (9.1 kg)|
|Weight||5.3 lbs. to 6.6 lbs. (2.4 kg to 3 kg)|
|16.9 lbs. (7.7 kg) to 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)|
|3 Relief and Overpressure Valves: 1 Top Inflator, 1 Top Shoulder, 1 Rear Lower Right|
|2 Zippered Pockets|
|Adjustable Torso Straps with Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Stainless Steel Rings|
|2 Stainless, 2 Plastic|
|Adjustable Waist Strap with Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle, Cummerbund|
|Yes, Adjustable Sternum with Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Cressi Power Inflator with Cable-Activated Pull Dump|
|420-Denier Urethane Laminated Nylon, Mesh Fabric|
|20 lbs. (9.1 kg)|
|5.3 lbs. to 6.6 lbs. (2.4 kg to 3 kg)|