You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Cressi Apache Spear Gun is an entry level small and compact gun for small to medium fish or as a second gun when hunting big fish. Cressi is world renowned in the spearfishing scene and has consistently manufactured top spear guns in the industry for many years. This gun is an excellent choice where fishing in holes, around rocks, shallows and where the quarry is in close proximity. The Apache incorporates a closed muzzle, which helps with ease of loading and improved accuracy. The sealed 26mm (1") barrel is anodized for enhanced corrosion resistance, while the ergonomic molded handle permits easier maneuverability and quick muzzle pointing. The 13mm (0.5") power band is fitted with a standard stainless steel wishbone and the gun includes the widely preferred Tahitian style tip with flopper shaft barb.
The gun handle has a safety for the trigger mechanism and a line drop. The 6.5mm (0.26") stainless steel shaft has dual notches for variable loading power or an additional band for more power. The gun is available in multiple lengths from 35cm to 75cm (13.8" to 29.5"). So if you're new to spear fishing or you need a second gun when hunting big game the Cressi Apache Spear Gun is an excellent choice.
- Entry Level Small and Compact Gun
- Great for Small to Medium Fish or a Second Gun when Hunting Big Fish
- Excellent Choice for Fishing in:
Holes, Around Rocks
Shallows and where Quarry is in Close Proximity
- Closed Muzzle for Ease of Loading and Improved Accuracy
- Sealed 26mm (1) Anodized Aluminum Barrel
- Anodized for Enhanced Corrosion Resistance
- Ergonomic Molded Handle: Permits Easier Maneuverability & Quick Muzzle Pointing
- 13mm (0.5) Power Band w/Standard Stainless Steel Wishbone
- Includes Widely Preferred Tahitian Style Tip w/Flopper Shaft Barb
- Handle Equipped w/Safety for Trigger Mechanism and Line Drop
- Shaft: 6.5mm (0.26) stainless steel
- Dual Notched Shaft for Variable Loading Power or Additional Band for More Power
- Available in Multiple Lengths: 35cm to 75cm (13.8 to 29.5)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Total Length||35cm to 75cm (13.8 to 29.5)|
|Shaft Length||65cm to 105cm (25.5 to 41.5)|
|Shaft Diameter||6.5mm (0.26)|
|Sling Diameter||13mm (0.5)|
|Number of Slings||One|
|Spear Point||Tahitian w/Single Flopper Barb|
|Material||Anodized Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Rubber|