You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Alligator - Scissor/Knife
Product OverviewThe Cressi Alligator Scissor/Knife is a unique tool every diver should own. The Cressi Alligator is a handy, versatile tool that offers the function of a knife and scissors. The scissors are the ideal tool when cutting of fishing lines and fishnets is necessary. The Cressi Alligator also offers all the advantages of a traditional dive knife. The 420-stainless steel blade is polished and equipped with a straight and serrated edge, perfect for cutting of thick ropes. The knife is durable and fitted with an ergonomic handle grip. A special treatment on the blade for rust prevention, salt water resistance provides for years of reliable service and use. Blade is also equipped with a line cutter notch. The Cressi Alligator dive tool has a blade length of 3.15" (8cm), overall length of 6.5" (16.5cm) and weighs 5.64 oz. (160 g). Scissor/Knife has a drop point tip and comes with a hose mount sheath.
- Unique Tool Every Diver Should-Own
- Handy, Versatile Tool Offers Function of Knife and Scissors
- Scissors: Ideal-Tool when Cutting of Fishing Lines and Fishnets
- 420-Stainless Steel Blade
- Polished and Equipped with Straight and Serrated Edge
- Perfect for Cutting of Thick Ropes
- Durable-and-Fitted with Ergonomic Handle Grip
- Special Treatment: For Rust Prevention and Salt Water Resistance
- Reliable Service and Use: Cressi Alligator Dive Tool
- Line Cutter Notch
- Drop Point Tip
- Blade Length: 3.15 (8cm)
- Overall Length: 6.5 (16.5cm)
- Weight: 5.64 oz. (160 g)
- Hose Mount Sheath
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Blade Length||3.15 (8cm)|
|Overall Length||6.5 (16.5cm)|
|Tip Style||Drop Point|
|Weight||5.64 oz. (160 g)|
|Blade Steel||420-Stainless Steel|
|Blade Type||One-Side: Straight Edge
One-Side: Serrated Edge
|Line Cutter||Yes, Notch & Scissor Function|
|5.64 oz. (160 g)|
|One-Side: Straight Edge
One-Side: Serrated Edge
|Yes, Notch & Scissor Function|