You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi AC25g Compact Regulator INT
Product OverviewThe AC25 is the third generation of Cressi's IP adjustable balanced piston first stage. It features two 7/16" UNF threaded high-pressure ports and five 3/8" UNF threaded low-pressure ports. 4 low-pressure ports are located on a rotating turret that ensures that regulator and instrument connections are always in the right position. The fifth port is a co-axial hi-flow port and is located at the top of the turret. The rotating turret swivels on 360-degree axis and features 5 low-pressure ports designed to allow the use of more connections without interfering between them. It features the external direct IP adjustment system that can be set using a simple hex key wrench. First stage is equipped with a hi-flow conic shape filter. The spring and the spring bushing are coated preventing rust. Its technologically advanced design delivers consistent intermediate pressure and high performance even with low tank pressures. The AC25g it features a glossy finish, in chrome plated brass.
AC25g first stage regulator is combined with the Compact, the downstream 2nd stage popular for its compact design and lightness. The Compact Second-Stage housing is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech polymers and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the Venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2'nd stage and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece. Regulator meets EN250/2014 certification for use in water temperature colder than 50-degrees F (10-degrees C). Regulator comes with a 3/8" threaded 30" (76.2cm)low-pressure hose, an owner's manual and is made in Italy.
- Yoke Design First Stage
- Lightweight Jacketed 3/8 Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Hose
- Hose Length: 30 (76.2cm)
- EN250/2014 Certification >50-Degrees F (10-Degrees C)
- Owner's Manual
- Manufactured in Italy
- First Stage: Cressi AC25g
- Balanced Piston Design
- High-Performance: Meets Most Demanding Divers Needs
- 5 Low Pressure (LP) Ports w/3/8 UNF Threads
- 360-Degree Rotating Turret for Maximum Hose Routing (4 LP)
- Fifth Port: Co-Axial Hi-Flow Located at Top of Turret
- 2 High Pressure (HP) Ports w/7/16 UNF Threads
- Matte Finish, Gun Metal-Chrome Plated Brass
- Second Stage: Cressi Compact
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Soft Purge Cover
- Comfortable Mouthpiece
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Soft Purge Cover: Easy to Clear
- Comfortable Silicone Mouthpiece
- Venturi Effect for Enhancing Performance
- Compact Shape: Reduces Weight and In-Water Drag
- Construction: Durable Non-Corrosive Lightweight Techno-Polymers
- Lightweight Design & Silicone Mouthpiece: Less Jaw Fatigue
- Streamlined Exhaust Tee: Directs Bubbles for Clear Field of View
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Piston|
|LP Ports||5 with 3/8 UNF Threads|
|HP Ports||2 with 7/16 UNF Threads|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Switch|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||First Stage: Chrome Plated Brass
Second Stage: Techno Polymer
|Hose Length||30 (76.2cm)|