You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi AC10V Master Cromo Regulator
Product OverviewThe Cressi AC10V Master Cromo Regulator reintroduces the famed AC10V balanced piston first stage coupled with the acclaimed Master Cromo second stage regulator. The AC10V balanced piston first stage regulator is a high-performance design to meet the most demanding divers' needs. The regulator first stage has 5 low pressure (LP) ports with 3/8" threads on a rotating turret for maximum hose routing. The first stage also comes equipped with 2 high pressure (HP) ports with 7/16" threads for attachment of a pressure gauge or instrument console. The regulator body is made from durable corrosion resistant chrome plated brass. The first stage weighs 32.25 oz (914.3g).
The Master Cromo second stage has installed the exceptional and proven Cressi pneumatically balanced valve to ensure minimum inhalation effort. This valve is paired with a body with metallic parts in chromed brass and brushed stainless steel. What's more, the PVD coated knob for adjusting inhalation effort is made of a metallic material to guarantee reliability and resistance to blows and scratches. Inhalation effort can be adjusted with an easy grip knob. The knob is designed to work even when wearing gloves and allows the diver to fine tune the breathing resistance to meet the needs of the dive environment. To further give the diver a custom breathing mechanism the regulator is equipped with a venturi switch, when placed in position (-) it functions as pre-dive mode, and helps prevent the regulator from free-flowing at the surface, when moved to (+) it allows the regulator its maximum performance.
The Master Cromo has a patented elliptical diaphragm, patented low-friction lever for maximum sensitivity and low breathing resistance without requiring an injector air delivery system. Internally there is a heat exchanger for better cold-water performance. The second stage housing is manufactured from a noise absorbing techno-polymer material. Regulator comes with a 30" (76.2cm) extremely lightweight and flexible safe flex 3/8" threaded hose. The second stage weighs 7.3 oz (207g) w/o hose. The complete regulator weighs 45 oz (1,274.3g) with hose and comes with an owner's manual. Regulator is certified to EN250/2014 standards.
- High Performance Regulator System
- Balanced First & Second Stage Design
- 30 (76.2cm) Lightweight Safeflex 3/8 Threaded Hose
- Weight: 45 oz (1,274.3g) w/Hose
- Certified to EN250/2014 Standards
- Owner's Manual
- First Stage: Cressi AC10V
- Balanced Piston Design
- High-Performance: Meets Most Demanding Divers Needs
- 5 Low Pressure (LP) Ports w/3/8 Threads
- Rotating Turret for Maximum Hose Routing
- 2 High Pressure (HP) Ports w/7/16 Threads
- Durable Corrosion Resistant Chrome Plated Brass
- First Stage Weight: 32.25 oz (914.3g)
- Second Stage: Cressi Master Cromo
- Pneumatically Balanced Second Stage Design
- Patented Elliptical Diaphragm
- Adjustable Breathing Effort
- Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch
- Patented Low-Friction Lever
- Adjuster Knob Coated w/PVD Process
- Noise-Absorbing Techno Polymer Body
- Cover: Chromed Brass & Brushed Stainless Steel
- Internal Heat Exchanger for Better Cold-Water Performance
- Second Stage Weight: 7.3 oz (207g) w/o Hose
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Piston|
|LP Ports||Four 3/8 Threaded|
|HP Ports||Two 7/16 Threaded|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Inhalation Effort & Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Switch|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced|
|Materials||First Stage: Chromed Brass
Second Stage: Body: Techno Polymer
Cover: Chromed Brass & Brushed Stainless Steel
|Hose Length||30 (76.2cm)|
|Total Weight||45 oz (1,274.3g) w/Hose|