You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi 3 Gauge Console, Metric
Product OverviewThe Cressi 3 Gauge Console is a small compact console that houses the Cressi Mini-Manometer Pressure Gauge new, small, analog depth gauge and a compass. All gauges are high-quality instruments. The pressure and depth gauges have chrome plated brass cases and the depth gauge has a diaphragm membrane actuated function. Gauges have a large circular easy-to-read scale. The instruments are housed in a small, modern shaped console boot, made from polycarbonate and Desmopan, (a thermoplastic polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks, scratches and which, at the same time, is very light. At the end of the console, slightly to the sides, there are two eyelets for fastening the instrument to the BCD or harness with a clip or lanyard so that it does not hang down with the risk of catching and damaging the environment or the instruments.
The luminescent face of the 70m depth gauge, the first 12m of depth readings are in 3m increments, (which correspond to the area of decompression stops) and are widely spaced for ease-of-reading. For at-a-glance monitoring of depth, the face is divided into 3-different colored zones: Green up to 20m, light-blue from 20m to 40m and red from 40m to the end of the scale. The instrument has a maximum depth indicator that stops on the maximum depth reached during the dive. This function is extremely handy for logging of dive information.
The Mini-Manometer Pressure Gauge luminescent dial reads from 0 to 350 bars. Like the depth gauge the instruments face is divided into three different colored zones for at-a-glance monitoring of air the area from 50 bars and below is highlighted in red with a solid bar and red stripes. If gauge is used on deeper dives, the red scale extends and fades to 100 bars, this provides for added reserve air indication required at greater depths. From 50 bars to approximately 200 bars are green and from 200 bars to end of scale is blue.
The front glass lens is made to act as a pressure relief valve. In the event of a sudden increase in pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape. Pressure gauge is equipped with a 7/16" threaded high-pressure hose. The instrument console is made in Italy.
Many divers take compasses for granted, considering them just an accessory to their overall gear set up. Trying to navigate with a poorly designed or improperly functioning compass can be one of diving's more frustrating events. The Cressi Compass is an oil filled compass, robust and accurate for underwater navigation that ensures accuracy and durability for a long time. The Cressi Compass is a dual-purpose compass. The convenient side window allows quick reference of large, easy-to-read bearing indicators on a luminescent display for gun-sight accuracy. Or, for divers who prefer relative navigation, the ratchet bezel can be rotated easily even with thick neoprene gloves. The luminous dial of the compass is designed with a half black / half luminous graphic to make quick work of compass direction, especially in dim light.
The compass bezel has compass headings in 30° numbered increments and indicator marks for every 10°. Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a lubber line across the compass face. Compass case is manufactured from a scratch resistance polycarbonate for strength and durability.
- Small Compact Console
- High Quality Instruments
- Chrome Plated Brass Cases
- Large Circular Easy-to-Read Scales
- Small, Modern Shaped Console Boot
- Boot Material: Durable Polycarbonate and Desmopan, (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- Protection from Shocks, Scratches and Very Lightweight
- Eyelets for Fastening Instrument to BCD or Harness with Clip or Lanyard
- Italian Made
- Depth Gauge: Cressi Mini-Manometer
- Luminescent Color-Coded Dial
- 0 to 70m Gauge Scale
- Maximum Depth Indicator, Extremely Handy for Logging Dive Information
- Diaphragm Membrane Actuated
- 0 to 12m of Depth: 3m Increments, Widely Spaced for Ease-of-Reading
- Face Divided into 3-Different Colored Zones:
Green Up to 20m
Light Blue from 20m to 40m
Red from 40m to 70m
- Pressure Gauge: Cressi Mini-Manometer
- 350 bar Gauge Scale
- Unique Glass Lens Pressure Relief Valve
- Colored Zones:
0 to 50 bars Highlighted-in-Red, Solid-Bar and Red Stripes
Deeper Dives Reserve: Red-Scale Extends and Fades to 100 bars
Safe Air Zone: 50 bars to Approximately 200 bars Green
200 bars to Full Scale is Blue
- 7/16' Threaded High-Pressure Hose
- Cressi Compass Module:
- Oil Filled Compass
- Highly Accurate
- Case: Scratch Resistance Polycarbonate
- Top and Side Reading Design
- Side Window for Quick Reference and Gun-Sight Accuracy
- Large, Easy-to-Read Bearing Indicators
- High Visibility Lubber Line
- Large Ratcheting Bezel with Direction and Reciprocal Index Points
- Luminescent Display
- Great in Limited Visibility and Low Light Conditions
- Reliable Underwater Navigation
- Headings in 30°: Numbered Increments
- Indicator Marks for Every 10°:
- Twin Heading Indicators for Alignment of Compass Course
- Dual Lubber Line
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Case: Chrome Plated Brass
Console Boot: Polycarbonate & Desmopan
|Readout||0 to 350 bars|
|SPG Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Depth Gauge Materials||Case: Chromed Brass|
|Depth Readout||0 to 70m|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
|Liquid Filled||Yes, Oil|
|Dimensions||Diameter: 6cm (2.36), Height: 2.9cm (1.14)|
|Compass Luminous Dial||Yes|