You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi 2 Gauge Console (Metric)
Product OverviewThe Cressi 2 Gauge Console is a small and compact console that houses a Cressi pressure gauge and depth gauge. The console gauge modules are constructed with a strong and durable chromium plated brass cases. The Cressi 2 Gauge Console is a great mini console for better streamlining and a versatile option for minimalist divers. The pressure gauge has 0 to 350 bars readout with color coding of bright red from 0 to 50 bars fading into safety green from 50 bars to 150 bars and then fading into blue from 150 bars to full scale of 350 bars. Color coding allows quick and easy at-a-glance reading of pressure.
The depth gauge has a maximum depth of 70m. Like the pressure gauge the gauge face is color coded for ease of readability. The depth gauge is coded in safety green for 0 to 20m with orange dots at 3m and 6m for safety and decompression stops. At the depth of 20m to 40m the color is blue and from 40m to 70m the color coding is caution orange. The depth gauge has a maximum depth indicator that stops on the maximum depth reached during the dive. This function is extremely handy for logging of dive information. Both instruments are entirely luminescent for low light or night diving conditions. The console offers two loops for instrument fastening and boasts large and legible reading. Compact rubber boot is textured for a sure grip. Console is equipped with a 7/16" threaded hose and weighs 420 g (14.82 oz.).
- Small Compact Console
- High Quality Instruments
- Chrome Plated Brass Cases
- Large Circular Easy-to-Read Scales
- Small, Modern Shaped Console Boot
- Textured Boot, Easy to Handle, While Wearing Gloves
- Eyelets for Fastening Instrument to BCD or Harness with Clip or Lanyard
- Boot: Protection from Shocks, Scratches, Lightweight
- Italian Made
- Pressure Gauge:
- 350 bar Gauge Scale
- Colored Zones:
0 to 50 bars Highlighted-in-Red, Solid-Bar and Red Stripes
Deeper Dives Reserve: Red-Scale Extends and Fades to 100 bars
Safe Air Zone: 50 bars to Approximately 200 bars Green
200 bars to Full Scale is Blue
- 7/16' Threaded High-Pressure Hose
- Depth Gauge:
- 0 to 70m Gauge Scale
- Maximum Depth Indicator, Extremely Handy for Logging Dive Information
- 0 to 12m of Depth: 3m Increments, Widely Spaced for Ease-of-Reading
- Face Divided into 3-Different Colored Zones:
Green Up to 20m
Light Blue from 20 to 40m
Red from 40 to 70m
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Case: Chrome Plated Brass
Console Boot: Polycarbonate & Desmopan
|Readout||0 to 350 bars|
|SPG Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Depth Gauge Materials||Case: Chromed Brass|
|Depth Readout||0 to 70m|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|