You have no items in your shopping cart.
Columbia Bahama Vent Relaxed PFG Shoe for Men
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Columbia Bahama Vent PFG Shoe is laid-back and versatile, this lace-up version fishing shoe is a must-have. It's even equipped with Columbia's most advanced stain repellent when things get dirty. All-day comfort with supportive cushioning, standing all day won't be so bad. Built-in ventilation helps keep your feet dry and facilitates airflow. Great grip with Columbia's advanced outsole traction provides superior gripping power on wet surfaces like a dock or boat.
Omni-Shield Blood N Guts: Prevents and removes stains without affecting breathability of the upper canvas and leather fabric.
Techlite EVA Foam: Superior cushioning midsole for impact absorption and high energy return.
A lightweight and vented casual style designed for great traction on the boat deck or land. Blood 'n Guts water and stain resistant treatment. Combination of canvas and leather with vent midsole ports, Techlite midsole, superior cushion, high energy return and Omni-Grip non-marking wet grip outsole rubber with razor siping. Weight: 7.8 oz (222g) in size 9-1/2 pair. Shoe is available in multiple sizes.
- Laid-Back & Versatile Shoe Design
- Lace-Up Fishing Shoe
- Must-Have for Anglers
- Columbia's Most Advanced Stain Repellent when Things Get Dirty
- All-Day Comfort w/Supportive Cushioning, Standing All Day Won't-Be-So-Bad
- Built-In Ventilation Helps Keep Feet Dry & Facilitates Airflow
- Great Grip w/Columbia's Advanced Outsole Traction
- Superior Gripping Power On Wet Surfaces Like Dock or Boat
Omni-Shield Blood N Guts:
Prevents & Removes Stains w/o Affecting Breathability of Upper Canvas & Leather Fabric
Techlite EVA Foam:
Superior Cushioning Midsole
Impact Absorption & High Energy Return
- Lightweight & Vented Casual Style Designed
- Great Traction On Boat Deck or Land
- Combination of Canvas & Leather w/Vent Midsole Ports
- Omni-Grip Non-Marking Wet Grip Outsole Rubber w/Razor Siping
- Weight: 7.8 oz (222g) In Size 9-1/2 Pair
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
Midsole: Techlite EVA
Outsole: Omni-Grip Rubber
|Weight||7.8 oz (222g) In Size 9-1/2 Pair|