You have no items in your shopping cart.
Coghlan's Pea-Less Safety Whistle
Product OverviewCoghlan's Pea-Less Safety Whistle:
Whistle your way to safety with the visibility and function of the Coghlan's Pea-Less Safety Whistle. This whistle from Coghlan's is orange colored so it can easily be seen when you need it. Being a pea-less whistle, it uses air pressure to create a high pitch loud sound register and works when wet and won't freeze in cold weather. The Pea-Less Safety Whistle is equipped with a black lanyard with a break-away snap closure, so you can easily wear it even in the direst of situations. It is an International Safety Whistle and has Morse code printed on the backer card for issuing an internationally recognized distress signal. When in emergency, always remember to blow the Coghlan's Pea-Less Safety Whistle to blare your way to refuge and security. Whistle is ideal for Ideal for skiing, snowboarding, hiking, backpacking, alpine, rock climbing, mountain and road biking, off road activities, paddle sports, marine and emergency prep.
- Emits Shrill, High-Pitched Sound
- Heard Over Great Distances, Over Ambient Noise
- Pea-Less Design
- Won't Freeze in Cold Weather
- Bright Orange for Easy Identification
- Small, Compact and Lightweight
- Breakaway Lanyard for Security
- Ideal for:
Skiing and Snowboarding
Hiking and Backpacking
Alpine and Rock Climbing
Mountain and Road Biking
Off Road Activities
Marine and Emergency Prep
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Plastic, Fabric & Steel|
|Group Size/Trip Duration||Multiple People/Multiple Days|
|Plastic, Fabric & Steel|
|Group Size/Trip Duration|
|Multiple People/Multiple Days|