You have no items in your shopping cart.
Chaco Odyssey Women's Sandal
|USA Women's Shoe Size||5||5½||6||6½||7||7½||8||8½||9||9½||10||10½||11||12|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewOvercome rivers, trails, and expectations. The all-terrain, closed-toe Odyssey sport sandal delivers the durability of a hiker, the freedom of a barefoot trainer, and the performance you need from land to water. The sandals upper is a breathable mesh with polyester jacquard webbing and has synthetic overlays for added structure and toe protection. The midsole design is women's specific LUVSEAT½ dual density EVR durable and long-lasting all-day comfort and support certified by podiatrists and has antimicrobial application for odor control and vegan-friendly construction. The outsole is non-marking Chaco-Grip and upgraded rubber compound with new tread designs that is optimized for wet traction plus rubber compound with a 2.5mm lug depth. Sandal is available in multiple sizes and colors.
- Overcome Rivers, Trails & Expectations
- All-Terrain, Closed-Toe Odyssey Sport Sandal
- Durability of Hiker
- Freedom of Barefoot Trainer
- Performance You Need from Land to Water
Breathable Mesh w/Polyester Jacquard Webbing
Synthetic Overlays for Added Structure & Toe Protection
Design Men's Specific LUVSEAT½: Dual Density EVR
Durable & Long-Lasting All-Day Comfort & Support
Certified by Podiatrists
Antimicrobial Application for Odor Control
Upgraded Rubber Compound w/New Tread Designs
Tread Optimized for Wet Traction Plus Rubber Compound w/2.5mm Lug Depth
- Available in Multiple Sizes & Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type||Women's All-Terrain Sandal|
|Materials||Mesh w/Polyester Jacquard Webbing, Synthetic, Dual Density EVR, Rubber Compound|
|Closure||Adjustable Straps w/Buckles|
|Insole||Dual Density EVR,|
|Outsole||Rubber Compound w/2.5mm Lug Depth|
|Upper||Breathable Mesh w/Polyester Jacquard Webbing, Synthetic Overlays|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Fits well and comfortable.
This sandal is soooo comfortable. It is very light, stylish and very very comfortable. I’m a Nurse and work 12 hour shifts. This sandal helps me make it through my day with ease and comfort. I’m in love.