You have no items in your shopping cart.
Carter Open Bottom Lift Bags
Product OverviewThe Carter Open Bottom Lift Bags are very versatile light to medium-duty lift bags. They are excellent for sport divers and are suitable for most types of underwater lifting and light salvage. All but the 25 lbs., 50 lbs. and 75 lbs. (11.36, 22.73 and 34 kg) bags have diver actuated dump valves, and all are open at the bottom to vent expanding air as they ascend. They are economical, lightweight, and fold into a neat, compact roll for easy handling underwater. The 25 lbs. and 75 lbs. (11.36 and 34 kg) bags are made from a strong but lighter weight urethane coated nylon material.
All Carter Bags have one or more handles and tie-off points to make them easy to grasp and secure both in and out of water. All Carter Bags are designed to be folded and rolled into compact, negatively buoyant rolls that are easy to handle and deploy underwater. The over-pressure valves on all Carter Bags are designed to adequately vent the air from a fully charged bag on a free ascent from any depth.
The Carter Open Bottom Lift Bags are available in multiple lift capacities from 25 lbs. to 12,000 lbs. (11.36 to 5,454.55 kg), measure (W x H) from 15" x 20" to 96" x 136" (38cm x 50.8cm to 243.8cm x 345.4cm). The Carter Bag 50, 100 and 200 lbs. bags are yellow in color and come equipped with a durable brass bolt snap. The 300 to12,000 lbs. (136 to 5,454.55 kg) bags are white in color. The 12,000 lbs. (5,454.55 kg) bag is also equipped with a brass quick-disconnect fitting attached to a short filler hose (connects to 1/4" pipe thread).
- Versatile Light-to-Medium-Duty Lift Bags
- Excellent for Sport Diving
- Most Equipped with Diver-Actuated Dump Valves
- All Open-Bottom to Vent Expanding Air
- Economical, Lightweight, Compact
- Durable and Strong Construction
- Urethane Coated Nylon Material
- Negatively Buoyant when Empty
- One or More Handles and Tie-Off Points
- 50, 100 and 200 lbs. (22 73, 45.45 and 92 kg): Equipped with Brass Bolt Snap
- 50, 100 and 200 lbs. (22 73, 45.45 and 92 kg): Color Yellow
- 300 to 12,000 lbs. (136.36 to 5,454.55 kg): Color White
- 12,000 lbs. (5,454.55 kg) Bag:
Equipped w/Brass Quick-Disconnect Fitting
Fitting Attached to Short Filler Hose (connects to 1/4 pipe thread)
- Light Attachment Points
- Lift Range: 25 lbs. to 12,000 lbs. (11.36 to 5,454.55 kg)
- Dimensions: (W x H) from 15 x 20 to 96 x 136 (38cm x 50.8cm to 243.8cm x 345.4cm)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Bag: Urethane Coated Nylon, Nylon Webbing
Brass Clip: 50, 100 & 200 lbs. (22.73, 45.45 & 92 kg)
|Dimensions||(W x H) from 15 x 20 to 96 x 136 (38cm x 50.8cm to 243.8cm x 345.4cm)|
|Color||50, 100 and 200 lbs. (22 73, 45.45 and 92 kg): Yellow
300 to 12,000 lbs. (136.36 to 5,454.55 kg): White
|Inflation (Valve)||50 lbs. to 2,000 lbs. (22 73 kg to 909 kg) Bags: Open Bottom
12,000 lbs. (5,454.55 kg): Open Bottom and Brass Quick-Disconnect Fittings (Connects to 1/4 Pipe Thread)
|Lift||25 lbs. to 12,000 lbs. (11.36 kg to 5,454.55 kg)|
|Over Pressure Relief Valve||Yes, Most|
|Manual Dump Valve||Yes|