You have no items in your shopping cart.
Carter Enclosed Pillow Lift Bag
Product OverviewCarter Enclosed Pillow Bags are totally enclosed and have valves to vent expanding air as they ascend. The advantage of pillow bags over the open bottom bags is that they can attain their maximum lift in much less water. For this reason, they are excellent for raising sunken boats and for towing jobs. All pillow bags come with brass quick-disconnect fittings attached to a short filler hose (connects to 1/4" pipe thread). Bag comes equipped with over-pressure relief valve or valves depending on size.
All Carter Bags have one or more handles and tie-off points to make them easy to grasp and secure both in-and-out of water. All Carter Bags are designed to be folded and rolled into compact, negatively buoyant rolls that are easy to handle and deploy underwater. The over-pressure valves on all Carter Bags are designed to adequately vent the air from a fully charged bag on a free ascent from any depth. The Carter Enclosed Pillow Lift Bags are available in multiple lift capacities from 250 lbs. to 6,000 lbs. (113.64 to 2,727.27 kg) and measure (W x H) from 45" x 32" to 96" x 87" (114.3cm x 81.3cm to 243.8cm x 221cm). The Carter Enclosed Pillow Lift Bags are white in color.
- Available from 250 lbs. to 6000 lbs. (113.64 kg to 2,727.27 kg) Lift Capacity
- Great for Shallow Water Recovery
- Brass Quick Disconnect for Fill Line
- One or More Handles and Tie-Off Points
- Easy to Handle In-and-Out of Water
- Fold and Roll to Compact Size
- Negatively Buoyant when Empty
- One or More Over-Pressure Relief Valves
- Durable and Strong Construction
- Urethane Coated Nylon Material
- Light Attachment Points
- Color: White
- Dimensions: (W x H) from 45 x 32 to 96 x 87 (114.3cm x 81.3cm to 243.8cm x 221cm)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Bag: Urethane Coated Nylon, Nylon Webbing|
|Dimensions||(W x H) from 45 x 32 to 96 x 87 (114.3cm x 81.3cm to 243.8 x 221cm)|
|Inflation (Valve)||Brass Quick-Disconnect Fittings Attached to Short Filler Hose (Connects To 1/4 Pipe Thread)|
|Lift||250 lbs. to 6000 lbs. (113.64 kg to 2,727.27 kg)|
|Over Pressure Relief Valve||Yes, Single To Four (Size Dependent)|
|Manual Dump Valve||Yes|