You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brownie's Third Lung Deluxe Floating Hookah, 2 Diver
Product OverviewHOOKAH:A basic form of surface-supplied diving in which either fresh air is drawn from the surface through an oil less air breathing quality compressor or stored in a scuba cylinder and left topside and then sent down a hose for the diver below to breathe free and easy. This air supply is often referred to as Hookah diving.
Most popular among small to midsize boat owners and all Florida Keys families, Brownie's light-weight design makes boat and beach diving easier than ever! Great systems for recreational diving, lobster hunting, underwater photography, spearfishing, exploration and more! Brownie's most versatile systems are mounted in a lightweight, super-strong and impact resistant case that sets into a highly visible and durable float tube. Brownie's has found a way to reduce the work required by any single diver by dispersing the load over the entire group. Brownie's unique Peleton hose system utilizes a single larger diameter hose as a main down line. Up to 3 individuals 20' (6.1m) diver hoses can be attached to provide the optimum amount of efficiency while maintaining single diver freedom.
The Explorer F285X was designed to be both light weight and easy to function. On land, carrying the unit is easier than moving a single scuba tank and BC. With its hard cover travel case, the F285X is easy to store and easier to transport than regular scuba gear, making the Explorer F285X the perfect system for exotic dive vacations. The F285X features Brownie's proprietary direct-drive compressor on a Robins Subaru, engine providing run times well over 3 hours on a single tank of fuel. The compressor utilizes a low-profile case, flag/intake staff and float tube system.
The Hookah system is powered by a 4.5 horse power (HP) Robins Subaru, 4-stroke motor, has a single head, direct drive oil-less compressor and will supply up to 2-divers at 70' to 80' (21.34 to 24.4 meters) or up to 3-divers at 35' to 45'* (10.7 to 13.7 meters) of depth. The unit weighs 44 lbs. (20 kg) in the storage case and measures (L x W x H) 17" x 24" x 14" (43.2 cm x 61 cm x 35.6 cm) in storage case. *With the purchase of an Add-A-Diver kit.
The air displacement is 6CFM (170 LPM) with an air delivery of 4 CFM @ 50 PSI (113 LPM @ 345 kPa) and the engine run speed is 2900 +/- 150 RPM. Included with the Brownie Third Lung are motor/compressor assembly, storage case with impact resistant HDPE cover, 7' (2.13m) heat hose with easy to clean in-line particle filter and quick-release (QRS) fitting. 1-intake staff w/dry top, dive flag, float tube, 60' (18.3m) common down line with QRS fittings, two 20' (6.1m) individual diver hoses with QRS fittings, QRS Y-divider, two Brownie's hookah regulators, two Brownie patented drop weight cummerbelts, deluxe mesh duffle gear bag and owner's manual.
- HOOKAH Basic Form of Surface-Supplied Diving
- Most Popular Among Small to Midsize Boat Owners
- Favorite of All Florida Keys Families
- Light-Weight Design Makes Boat and Beach Diving Easier Than Ever
- Great Systems For:
Exploration & More
- Brownie's Most Versatile Systems
- Mounted in Lightweight, Super-Strong and Impact Resistant Case
- Highly Visible and Durable Float Tube
- Unique Peleton Hose System: Utilizes Single Larger Diameter Hose Main Down Line
- Up to 3 Individuals 20' (6.1m) Diver Hoses
Provides Optimum Amount of Efficiency
Maintains Single Diver Freedom
- Explorer F285X:
- Perfect System for Exotic Dive Vacations
- Proprietary Direct-Drive Compressor on Robins Subaru, Engine
- Provides Run Times Well Over 3-Hours On-Single-Tank-of-Fuel
- Compressor Utilizes Low-Profile Case, Flag/Intake Staff & Float Tube System
- 4.5 HP Robins Subaru, 4-Stroke Motor
- Single Head, Direct Drive Oil-Less Compressor
- Air Displacement: 6 CFM (170 LPM)
- Air Delivery: 4 CFM @ 50 PSI (113 LPM @ 345 kPa)
- Engine Run Speed: 2900 +/- 150 RPM
Up to 2-Divers at 70' to 80' (21.34m to 24.4m)
Up to 3-Divers at 35' to 45'* (10.7m to 13.7m)*
*With Purchase of Add-A-Diver-Kit
- Weight: 44 lbs. (20 kg) in Storage Case
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 17 x 24 x 14 (43.2cm x 61cm x 35.6cm) in Storage Case
- Impact Resistant HDPE Case
- Easy to Clean In-Line Particle Filter
7' (2.13m) Heat Hose w/Particle Filter
Intake Staff w/Dry Top
60' (18.3m) Common Down Line
Two 20' (6.1m) Diver Hoses
Two Drop Weight Cummerbelts
Deluxe Mesh Duffle Bag
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Horse Power||4.5 HP Robins Subaru, 4-Stroke Motor|
|SCFM/SLM||Air Displacement: 6 CFM (170 LPM)
Air Delivery: 4 CFM @ 50 PSI (113 LPM @ 345 kPa)
|Maximum Pressure||50 PSI (345 kPa)|
|Filter Type||In-Line Particle Filter|
|Max. RPM||2900 +/- 150 RPM|
|Dimensions||(L x W x H) 17 x 24 x 14 (43.2 cm x 61 cm x 35.6 cm) in Storage Case|
|Weight||44 lbs. (20 kg) in Storage Case|
|User/Depth Ratio||Up to 2-Divers at 70' to 80' (21.34m to 24.4m)
Up to 3-Divers at 35' to 45'* (10.7m to 13.7m)
|Hose Length||Two 20' (6.1m) Diver Hoses
One 7' (2.13m) Heat Hose
|Down Line Length||60' (18.3m)|
|Dive Flag||Yes, Traditional Red & White Diver Down Flag|
|Type Engine||4-Stroke Gasoline|
|Compressor||Single Head, Direct Drive Oil-Less|
|Run Time||Over 3-Hours On Single Tank of Fuel|
This is a great piece of gear for those who really want uninterrupted access to the underwater world. This is a user-friendly piece of gear for the serious fun lover, weather youre chasing lobsters or just enjoying the underwater world. The cool thing here is that youre not limited by a single tank air supply. With over 3 hours run time, this will let you call the dive no matter what youre exploring. This is one of the most versatile and portable units a diver can get their hands on. It fits on any boat and goes anywhere. The coolest thing is the ability to add other divers to the experience.