You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brownie's Third Lung Deck Mount Electric 250
Product OverviewHOOKAH: A basic form of surface-supplied diving in which either fresh air is drawn from the surface through an oil less air breathing quality compressor or stored in a scuba cylinder and left topside and then sent down a hose for the diver below to breathe free and easy. This air supply is often referred to as Hookah diving.
Brownie's Electric series systems are ideal when electric service is available. Whether you have a job to do or a quick don in the water is required, plug in and dive in with the Brownie electric series compressor systems. The Brownie Third Lung Commercial Deck Mount Electric Hookah System Electric 250 motor is a Leeson 1.5 HP / 60hz TEFC motor with sealed switch, 19 Amp, 1892 Watt (available in 220v upon request). The compressor is a dual head direct drive oil-less design. With the electric power supply design, the unit can run continuous.
The system will support 2 divers to 50'-55' (15.25m-16.75m) or 3* divers to 25'-30' (7.6m-9.2m) *With the purchase of an Add-a-Diver Kit. The Brownie Third Lung Commercial Deck Mount Electric Hookah System Electric 250 weighs 72 lbs. (32.66 kg) and measures (L x D x H) 17" x 24" x 17" (43.2cm x 61cm x 43.2cm).Weight and dimensions are in units storage case. The E250X f 2 Diver f±X" Package includes the motor/compressor, storage case, with impact resistant HDPE cover and 5' (1.5m) heat hose with easy to clean in-line particle filter and QRS fitting. 60' (18.3m) common down line with F to M QRS fitting, Y-divider, two 20' (6.1m) individual diver hoses with F to M QRS fitting, 2 Brownie's hookah regulators on 40" (1m) hose and QRS. Also included are 2 of Brownie's patented weight integrated Cummerbelt a Deluxe gear bag and owner's manual.
- HOOKAH Basic Form of Surface-Supplied Diving
- Most Popular Among Midsize Boat Owners
- Favorite of All Florida Keys Families
- Ideal when Electric Service Available
- Leeson 1.5HP / 60hz TEFCMotor w/Sealed Switch
- 19 Amp, 1892 Watt (available in220v upon request)
- Compressor: Dual Head Direct Drive Oil-Less Design
- Unit Can Run Continuous
- Supports 2 Divers to 50'-55' (15.25m-16.75m) Depth
- 3x Divers to 25'-30' (7.6m-9.2m) w/Optional Add-A-Diver Kit
- Weight (In Case): 72 lbs. (32.66 kg)
- Dimensions (w/Case): (L x D x H) 17 x 24 x 17 (43.2cm x 61cm x 43.2cm)
- Impact Resistant HDPE Storage Case Cover
- 5' (1.5m) Heat Hose w/Easy Clean In-Line Particle Filter & QRS Fitting
- 60' (18.3m) Common Down Line w/F to M QRS Fitting
- Two 20' (6.1m) Individual Diver Hoses w/F to M QRS Fitting
- 2 Brownie Hookah Regulators On 40 (1m) Hose & QRS
- 2Brownie Patented Weight Integrated Cummerbelt
- Deluxe Gear Bag
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Horse Power||.5HP / 60hz TEFC|
|Voltage||110V, 19 Amp, 1892 Watt (available in 220v upon request)|
|SCFM/SLM||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Maximum Pressure||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Filter Type||In-Line Particle|
|User/Depth Ratio||2 Divers to 50'-55' (15.25m-16.75m)
3* Divers to 25'-30' (7.6m-9.2m) w/Optional Add-A-Diver Kit
|Hose Length||5' (1.5m) Heat Hose
Two 20' (6.1m) Individual Diver Hoses
|Down Line Length||60' (18.3m) Common Down Line|
|Belt for Ballast System||2 Weight Integrated Cummerbelt|
|Dimensions (L x D x H)||17 x 24 x 17 (43.2 x 61 x 43.2cm) w/Case3|
|Weight||72 lbs (32.6kg) w/Case|