You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewWhen you travel with gear or dive from crowded boats, you run the risk of gear mix-up or loss. With your name and address permanently inked on your equipment, you will have a better chance of being reunited with it. Brite-Mark markers write on any material and the ink is permanent. Valve action mechanism prevents paint in barrel from drying when cap is left off. Drying time: 25 to 35 seconds. Pen is available in multiple colors.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
|Purpose||Permanent Marking Pen|
|Applicator||Valve Action Mechanism Pen|
|Dry Time||25 to 35 Seconds|
|Compatible Materials||Most All Materials i. e. Plastic, Rubber, Metal, Glass, Vinyl|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Works well on hard, non-porous, surfaces like fins and parts of your BC. Leaves a fainter marking on soft, porous surfaces like neoprene which is still sufficient.
I just used two "Mighty Markers" on my scuba gear. While I won't be using the gear until May, I can say that the markers were very visible on the clothing and scuba fins! I can't wait to see how the markers hold up underwater, but suspect they will do very well
Good price and works well on a lot of different materials..
Works great very visible