You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewAll good repair technicians know that chrome plated brass is a soft metal material. With this knowledge they also know that you never use a hard steel or stainless-steel pick when working on life support equipment, the soft brass use in manufacturing Scuba parts can be damaged beyond repair due to scratches or gouges. Be the professional always using the proper tool for the job. Brass O-Ring Tool Pack comes with three brass picks which are color coded for use; curved point (yellow), angel point (orange), and O-ring carrier (blue).
- Three Brass Pick Set
- Safer Use then Harder Metal Picks
- Helps Eliminate Damage to Soft Brass Parts
- Color Coded for Proper Use:
Curved Point (Yellow)
Angel Point (Orange)
O-Ring Carrier (Blue)
- Varies Shapes for Multiple Applications
- Be Professional: Always Using the Proper Tool for the Job
- Used by All Good Repair Technicians
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type Kit||General Scuba Life Support Maintenance Brass O-Ring Pick 3 Pc. Set|
|Applications||Regulators, Hoses, Cylinders and Valves|
|Compatibility (Brand)||All SCUBA, SCBA Life Support Metal Parts|