You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bolle Tigersnake Polarized Sunglasses
Product OverviewThese beautifully-crafted multi-purpose sunglasses for larger faces still manage to offer high optical quality and light-weight that will come in handy during all your favorite activities. Tigersnake features Thermogrip rubber on temples, nose pads and inside frame, assuring a secure fit even in intense activity. Thermogrip, this hydrophilic material has moisturefabsorbing properties that keep the frames comfortably in place, even during extreme exertion. Anti-fog treated no fogging on your eyewear under any circumstance. Not only repels the fog that clouds your vision but is simply revived by an application of moisture.
Oleophobic treatment on the outside of the lens. Forget about dirt, grease and water spots, this coating stops it before it sticks to your lenses and causes a distraction. Available on all Bolle Polarized models and B-Clear lenses. Bolle polarized lenses align light rays from the sun, giving you a crystal-clear view at-all-times. Boll©'s polarization efficiently filters out 98% of sunlight reflections. Bolle's polarization efficiently filters out 98% of sunlight reflections. By minimizing glare, Bolle polarized lenses reduce eye fatigue and enhance vision clarity to let you enjoy the action all day long. Sunlight that bounces off horizontal surfaces such as snow, water, roads, hoods of cars are usually reflected in a horizontal direction. This reflection is glare and not only can it be discomforting; it can be harmful blinding glare that can be very dangerous. Bolle's polarized lenses have a built-in filter that allows only vertically oriented light to pass through the lens, blocking horizontal oriented light - glare is all but eliminated. So, whether it's sea, trout stream or road, you'll be able to see what's really-ahead.
Bolle's polycarbonate lenses are made from premium grade resin, resulting in a lens that is 20 times more impact resistant than glass and three times lighter, with unrivaled precision and clarity. Sunglasses have grey lenses that maintain neutral color perception. These TNS lenses transmit 11% light and filter 91% of blue light. The Tigersnake sunglasses are designed for a large fit. Bolle B-Thin active design patented technology allows Bolle to offer prescription lenses to 99% of people who wear glasses. Whether they are hi-tech, performance sunglasses for professional cyclists or simply multi-use, leisure sunglasses, the Bolle B-Thin active design prescription program provides a high-performance personalized answer to all wearers of single vision or varifocal lenses.
- Beautifully-Crafted Multi-Purpose Sunglasses
- High Optical Quality & Light-Weight
- Handy During All Your Favorite Activities
- Perfect for Large Faces
- Get Ready to Take-On-the-World, or Whatever Challenge That's Next
Moisture Absorbing Properties
Keep Frames Comfortably In-Place
Even During Extreme Exertion
- Thermogrip Rubber On-Temples, Nose Pads & Inside Frame
- Oleophobic Treatment On-Outside of Lens
Forget About Dirt, Grease & Water Spots
Coating Stops-It Before-It Sticks to Lenses
Won't Causes Distractions
- Polarized Lenses Align Light Rays from Sun, Giving Crystal-Clear View at-All-Times
- Polarization Efficiently Filters Out 98% of Sunlight Reflections & Reduces Glare
- Sea, Trout Stream or Road: You'll See What's Really-Ahead
- Polycarbonate Lenses: Made from Premium Grade Resin
- Lenses: 20 Times More Impact Resistant than Glass & Three Times Lighter
- TNS Gun Lenses Transmit 11% Light & Filter 91% of Blue Light
- Grey Lenses Maintain Neutral Color Perception
- B-Thin Active Design Patented Technology:
Prescription Lenses to 99% of People Wear Glasses
Hi-Tech, Performance Sunglasses for Professional Cyclists
Simply Multi-Use, Leisure Sunglasses
B-Thin Active Design Prescription Program
High-Performance Personalized Answer to Wearers
Single Vision or Varifocal Lenses
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Lens Material||Polycarbonate Plastic|
|Lens Color/Effect||Grey/Maintain Natural Color Perception|
|Nose & Temple Pads||Yes|
|Light Transmission||11% Light, Filter 91% of Blue Light|