You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bolle Python Sunglasses Polarized Matte Black/Blue - Polarized
Product OverviewIf you want an aggressive look that can match you every step of the way, look no further than the Python. The Python is perfect for medium faces. Get a pair of Pythonfs and get ready to take on the world, or whatever challenge just happens to be next. The temple tips, nose pads and adjustable nosepiece are all made from Bollefs proprietary Thermogrip. Thermogrip, this hydrophilic material has moisturefabsorbing properties that keep the frames comfortably in place, even during extreme exertion. No fogging on your eyewear under any circumstance. Not only repels the fog that clouds your vision but is simply revived by an application of moisture. Available on all Bolle Polarized 8 base models.
Oleophobic treatment on the outside of the lens. Forget about dirt, grease and water spots, this coating stops it before it sticks to your lenses and causes a distraction. Available on all Bolle Polarized models and B-Clear lenses. Bolle polarized lenses align light rays from the sun, giving you a crystal-clear view at-all-times. Bollefs polarization efficiently filters out 98% of sunlight reflections. Bollefs polarization efficiently filters out 98% of sunlight reflections. By minimizing glare, Bolle polarized lenses reduce eye fatigue and enhance vision clarity to let you enjoy the action all day long. Sunlight that bounces off horizontal surfaces such as snow, water, roads, hoods of cars are usually reflected in a horizontal direction. This reflection is glare and not only can it be discomforting; it can be harmful blinding glare that can be very dangerous. Bollefs polarized lenses have a built-in filter that allows only vertically oriented light to pass through the lens, blocking horizontal oriented light - glare is all but eliminated. So, whether itfs sea, trout stream or road, youfll be able to see whatfs really-ahead.
Bollefs polycarbonate lenses are made from premium grade resin, resulting in a lens that is 20 times more impact resistant than glass and three times lighter, with unrivaled precision and clarity. Sunglasses have grey lenses with blue flash mirror that maintain neutral color perception. The blue flash mirror absorbs reflections and diminishes harmful glare. These grey lenses transmit 12% light and filter 92% of blue light. The Python sunglasses are designed for a medium fit. Bolle B-Thin active design patented technology allows Bolle to offer prescription lenses to 99% of people who wear glasses. Whether they are hi-tech, performance sunglasses for professional cyclists or simply multi-use, leisure sunglasses, the Bolle B-Thin active design prescription program provides a high-performance personalized answer to all wearers of single vision or varifocal lenses.
- Aggressive Look Can Match You Every Step-of-the-Way
- Perfect for Medium Faces
- Get Ready to Take-On-the-World, or Whatever Challenge Just Happens To-Be-Next
- Temple Tips, Nose Pads & Adjustable Nosepiece Made from Thermogrip
Moisture Absorbing Properties
Keeps Frames Comfortably in Place Even During Extreme Exertion
- Anti-Fog Treated Lens, Revived by Application of Moisture
- UV Protection from Sun's Harmful Rays
- Frames: Incredibly Lightweight, Durable & Flexible
- TR90 Nylon Frame Delivers Great Comfort & Fit
- Polycarbonate Lens: Made from Premium Grade Resin
- Lenses: 20 Times More Impact Resistant than Glass & 3-Times Lighter
- Polarized Lenses: Align Light Rays from Sun, Giving Crystal-Clear View at All Times
- Lens Polarization Efficiently Filters Out 98% of Sunlight Reflections
- Sea, Trout Stream or Road, You'll-Be-Able-to-See What's Really-Ahead
- By Minimizing Glare, Polarized Lenses Reduce Eye Fatigue & Enhance Vision Clarity
- Oleophobic Treatment: Repels Dirt, Grease & Water Spots
- Offshore Blue Lenses: Grey Tint Base, High Contrast w/12% Light Transmission
- Fit: Medium Faces
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Frame Material||TR90 Nylon|
|Lens Material||Polycarbonate Lenses|
|Lens Color/Effect||Blue Lenses: Grey Tint Base, High Contrast w/12% Light Transmission|
|Nose & Temple Pads||Yes|