You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bolle Heron Sunglasses
Product OverviewInjected in flexible and lightweight TR90 nylon, Heron is designed for an active lifestyle: Thermogrip hydrophilic inserts on nose pads and temple tips provide a firm grip and thicker temples provide side coverage. Equipped with Bolle polycarbonate B-20.3 lenses. Bolle B-Thin active design patented technology allows Bolle to offer prescription lenses to 99% of people who wear glasses. Whether they are hi-tech, performance sunglasses for professional cyclists or simply multi-use, leisure sunglasses, the Bolle B-Thin active design prescription program provides a high-performance personalized answer to all wearers of single vision or varifocal lenses.
Bolle polycarbonate lenses are made from premium grade resin, resulting in a lens that is 20 times more impact resistant than glass and three times lighter, with unrivaled precision and clarity. Sunglasses have grey lenses that maintain natural color perception. These TNS lenses transmit 11% light and filter 91% of blue light. The Heron sunglasses are designed for a medium fit.
- Injected in Flexible and Lightweight TR90 Nylon Frames
- Designed for Active Lifestyle
- Temple Tips, Nose Pads & Adjustable Nosepiece: Made from Bolle's Proprietary Thermogrip
Has Moisture Absorbing Properties
Keep Frames Comfortably in Place
Even During Extreme Exertion
- B-Thin Active Design Patented Technology:
Allows Bolle to Offer Prescription Lenses to 99% of People Wear Glasses
Hi-Tech, Performance Sunglasses for Professional Cyclists
Simply Multi-Use, Leisure Sunglasses
B-Thin Active Design Prescription Program
Provides High-Performance Personalized Answer to Wearers
Single Vision or
- Polycarbonate Lenses: Made from Premium Grade Resin
- Lenses: 20 Times More Impact Resistant than Glass & Three Times Lighter
- TNS Lenses Transmit 11% Light and Filter 91% of Blue Light
- Grey Lenses Maintain Neutral Color Perception
- Unrivaled Precision and Clarity
- Designed for Medium Fit
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Frame Material||TR90 Nylon|
|Lens Material||Polycarbonate Plastic|
|Lens Color/Effect||Grey/Maintain Neutral Color Perception|
|Nose & Temple Pads||Yes|
|Light Transmission||11% Light, Filter 91% of Blue Light|
|Grey/Maintain Neutral Color Perception|
|Nose & Temple Pads|
|11% Light, Filter 91% of Blue Light|